If the Sox dont win the div cause will be Detroit

KeithFranklin

I disagree

If the sox don't win the division it's because they played poorly the last month of the season. In first now. You don't look back oct 1 and say well ya those tigers sure killed us after we are sitting in first place right now. Forget about what happened. It's there for the taking now, i'm not gonna look for reasoning later when we are in this position with a month to go.

I'm worried that the other two contenders have a lot of games against the tigers left.

Jerry Manual spent the first 3 months of the season saying that every team has a hot streak and the Sox were due one. Well, Detroit hasn't had one yet. It's their time! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Sat. April 12 at Detroit L 4-3 

Fri. May 23 Detroit L 3-2 

Sat. May 24 Detroit L 1-0 

Tue. July 8 at Detroit L 2-1

Thu. July 10 at Detroit L 1-0

Thu. July 17 Detroit L 10-9

If we lose the division by 1-6 games, here are 6 one-run losses to Detroit that could have changed things around.

:puke :puke :puke

Holy jeepers! I knew Loaiza had lost a couple 1-0 loses, but we have 6 1 run loses!?!?! Good grief!! That sucks

But while we're battling KC the last 4 games of the season(maybe with the division title on the line, The twins are gonna be playing a whole bunch of Detroit that last 10 games...we need to have a little 3 or 4 game cushion leading up that last week of the season...lets hope we can pull off another winning streak

$