Sox give money to Toronto, get humans in return

LDF

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 01:57 PM)
@BuffaloBisons: ROSTER MOVE (3/4) #BlueJays have traded OF MATT TUIASOSOPO to the @whitesox for cash considerations. #Bisons http://t.co/szaAehMvu

Not sure if thread worthy but this guy hammered LHP in the past. Could be the end of Sierra.

His .560 OPS in AAA seems like his acquisition wasn't for the major league team.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:04 PM)
His .560 OPS in AAA seems like his acquisition wasn't for the major league team.

Yes. Maybe it's covering for the call up of Danks though. /wishful thinking

He did put up a .765 OPS at the mlb lever last season in 191 PAs

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:08 PM)
I wonder if someone is hurt? I thought we had a pretty crowded minor league OF. I wonder if a release is coming or what?

could have sworn i read on twitter this morning that Gorkys Hernandez was released

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:24 PM)
Gorkys Hernandez is the only player in recorded baseball history to play under the name "Gorkys." When you type that into B-R it takes you directly to his page because from there, there is nowhere else to go. There is only one Gorkys and he like his Porkys. And forkys. Also Corky Miller. But not wite.

That's fine, Gorkys can go lorkys himself.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:09 PM)
He's replacing Gorkys Hernandez, who was released by Charlotte yesterday.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:09 PM)
Gorkys Hernandez was released the other day.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:10 PM)
could have sworn i read on twitter this morning that Gorkys Hernandez was released

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:11 PM)
hey everyone, Gorkys Hernandez was released. FYI

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:24 PM)
Gorkys Hernandez is the only player in recorded baseball history to play under the name "Gorkys." When you type that into B-R it takes you directly to his page because from there, there is nowhere else to go. There is only one Gorkys and he like his Porkys. And forkys. Also Corky Miller. But not wite.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:39 PM)
If you didnt already hear, Gorkys Hernandez was released the other day

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:46 PM)

So are the White Sox going to make a roster move, or what?

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 02:46 PM)

ozzie-guillen-fidel-castro.jpg

"Gork hees? I don't even know hees."

TBH I didn't think lork was a word, I even checked on miriam-webster. But according to urban dictionary:

lork

To be assisted by a female in the act of self-pleasure. After the act, the couple goes to a McDonald's where the female orders McFluries(see McFluries). Frequently, the two have never spoken. Traditionally, it occurs during the Lenten season. A regional custom of Shrinetown, Louisiana.

Man 1: So, me and this girl were totally lorking last night!

Man 2: So you missed Law and Order!

Man 1: SVU!?!?

Man 2: Man, I wish I could lork with Mariska Hargitay.

Man 1: AHHHHHHHHH!I would lork with her all night long, until the McFluries got soft, if you know what I'm sayin'!

by Mark Elizabeth Lorker March 06, 2009

^So it is a word, however I do believe that the above individual who submitted this definition is a dorkys.

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 03:14 PM)

TBH I didn't think lork was a word, I even checked on miriam-webster. But according to urban dictionary:

lork

To be assisted by a female in the act of self-pleasure. After the act, the couple goes to a McDonald's where the female orders McFluries(see McFluries). Frequently, the two have never spoken. Traditionally, it occurs during the Lenten season. A regional custom of Shrinetown, Louisiana.

Man 1: AHHHHHHHHH!I would lork with her all night long, until the McFluries got soft, if you know what I'm sayin'!

^So it is a word, however I do believe that the above individual who submitted this definition is a dorkys.

:notworthy

:cheers

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 03:14 PM)

lork

This is pretty good stuff, snorkys.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 03:44 PM)
They are paid to use their bodies for our enjoyment. So, yes

And recently in the case of Rienzo he has been a human shield. DeAza has been a goalie. Too bad when he f***s his reads all up and drops the ball we don't immediately get a faceoff on the pitchers mound for the right to hit again.