Sox give money to Toronto, get humans in return

LDF

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 09:01 PM)
Beer has everything to do with anything and anything to do with everything, and everything to do with everything and anything to do with anything.

If Hahn had put a down a couple refreshing Miller High Lifes ™ prior to calling AA (or more realistically, AA calling him) when AA offered the propostion of Matt Tuiassopsopso for several if not many thousands of dollars of cash money, Hahn would have angrily slobbered out something like "f*** you motherf***er you stupid piece of s***!" or something along those lines. As it was he was obviiously drinking that Crappensteiner junk and thought the whole thing was a great idea. I bet his next course of action (after throwing out all of his razors/shaving equipment and resolving to not only grow a massive beard but to buy organic hemp shampoo for it like a total wuss) was to head out to the nearest Nissan dealership to buy a new Nissan Cube ™ to impress all his other heavily-bearded hipster friends he just met at the last Decemberists ™ concert. Next time you see him he'll be in sandals wearing golf pants and he'll be holding his poodle on a leash talking about penguins or some stupid s***. Thats what happens when you drink that crap.

Holy f***! :lol:

Would the poodle's name be Paris Hilton?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 05:38 PM)
That's believable to me. That's the thing about all the hipster beers, they're all sizzle no steak, and people have the strangest habits of rationalizing their purchases. Like I just can't for the life of me understand why someone would want to pay so much for a beer just for the opportunity to talk about drinking said beer with other people who also have nothing interesting to say either. It's probably why these two trades happened, AA & Hahn had nothing to do but jerk off and watch Judge Judy so they get on the phone and start talking about s***ty players and then suddenly Hahn is rationalizing the superficially absurd trade of perfectly good money for 2 s***ty players, and of course AA is all about it too, like "Oh you're gonna love this guy" and blah blah blah. Same thing with the s***ty beer like, "Ooooh, can't you taste the hops? That was brewed in a galvanized bucket behind an old woodshed by a naked man performing a headstand, just as according to custom, and so that's why it's $8 a bottle." Makes no f***in sesne, the beer goes in one hole and comes out another, just get it down and move on to doing whatever you were doing, you're not Sir Isaac Newton you don't need to get sit there and contemplate it, just drink a good beer and that's that. A good honest beer at a tasty price. And if you're Hahn trade for a good honest player at a tasty price, don't just get on the phone with the Blue Jays and have a verbal circle jerk until Captain Waiver Claim convinces your snobby ass that one of his s***ty players is worth giving up perfectly good money for. So yeah I agree with you wite, we're on the same page here. We need to get Hahn some better beer, put his priorities in order before we end up with another one of these guys.

I don't know who you are, but I like your prose.