Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 11, 2014 -> 03:10 PM)
The Spin-O-Rama is now banned during shootouts, along with a couple of other rule changes

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/madhouse-e...lFlowFB_CHBrand

That icing faceoff rule is interesting, something that I didn't really notice.

The Spin-O-Rama rule makes sense, they say the puck is still moving "forward", but not really.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 11, 2014 -> 03:20 PM)
That icing faceoff rule is interesting, something that I didn't really notice.

The Spin-O-Rama rule makes sense, they say the puck is still moving "forward", but not really.

It happens a lot, and every team started to do it last year, especially in the playoffs.

On most of them, the puck nor the player are moving forward, but another complaint I have is when the skate would make contact with the goalie on it, moving them out.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/selanne...coach-boudreau/

Chris Johnston September 18, 2014, 9:04 AM

If anyone other than Bruce Boudreau was coaching the Anaheim Ducks, Teemu Selanne believes he would be reporting for training camp with his former teammates on Thursday morning and continuing his NHL career.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 01:41 PM)
I know it's just preseason BS hype, but I'm already getting excited for Saad-Richards-Kane.

On paper Richards is so much better than what we have had there even at this point in his career. I still think we could do better in theory but its a big upgrade.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 10:10 PM)
On paper Richards is so much better than what we have had there even at this point in his career. I still think we could do better in theory but its a big upgrade.

It's physically impossible for him to be slower than Handzus.