Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 20m20 minutes ago

Joel Quenneville didn't rule out Trevor van Riemsdyk playing in series. Won't play in Game 4. #Blackhawks

Joel Quenneville on Marcus Kruger not taking faceoffs in Game 3: "He'll be better tomorrow." Asked about an injury: "There's no injury."

Joel Quenneville said Antoine Vermette and Teuvo Teravainen "could play" for #Blackhawks in Game 4 vs. Ducks.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT can't win puck battles along the boards. And against Anaheim, you need that. If he can find the holes in the D, he'll be fine. I think Vermette is injured. Kruger hasn't looked the same since Stoner nailed him. I'm hoping he's better tomorrow.

Let's hope the Hawks find their groove soon or else this is going to end quicker than we thought.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 22, 2015 -> 01:23 PM)
Sure I can. It's the job of the front office to identify talent to help this club win, along with being the right fit for the coach and the locker room.

My expectations are set higher than giving everyone a pat on the back just because they made moves at the deadline. Good for them. Make them the right ones.

Not to mention, this group of management decided to give Bryan Bickell a lot of money based on one postseason

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 22, 2015 -> 03:59 PM)
There are a lot of questionable moves that can be discussed at length. Brandon Pirri couldn't crack the lineup with Q, but fans continued to call for it. He scored 22 goals with Florida last year.

The same is true for any sport: Win, and mistakes are overlooked.

Or you can draft 3 franchise players, lock them up forever and hope their play cancels out your mistakes. :lol: