Please Welcome the new crew

Chisoxfn

As you can tell, we have made some changes in the past week and I am extremely excited to be able to introduce and welcome some great posters (and fresh blood) into the moderating ranks. I think the below cast of characters are all outstanding additions to the moderating ranks and will help bring new potential ideas to the table and help ensure Soxtalk remains the premier place on the web to talk about our White Sox and much much more. Please welcome the new moderating team!!!

- BigRuss (Global Mod / SLAM)

- ElRockinMT (Picks to Click Mod)

- Littlehurt05 (Global Mod / PHT / A&J Sports)

- Quinarvy (Global Mod / PHT / A&J Sports)

- Rabbit (FutureSox Mod & Daily Recap Reporter)

QUOTE (oldsox @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 02:25 PM)
What do Moderaters do?

It depends on the board you're moderating. I barely did anything when I was a mod. I always felt that the FutureSox board was full of respectful posters (or I could have just been a bad mod :P ) so I didn't have to police it much. Some of it is monitoring behavior, combining posts when 2 threads of the same topic are created, stuff like that.

Anyway, congrats to the new guys. You've all earned it.

QUOTE (oldsox @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 03:25 PM)
What do Moderaters do?

buy beer for the admins, correct speling errors (hey, new guys, get that for me), pin stuff then get yelled at for pinning too much stuff, answer the endless he's hurting me messages, stuff like that.

Welcome :cheers

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 05:36 PM)
Jesus Christ, everyone who posts here is a mod now except for like 5 posters. I want to know why Marty isn't a mod & I also want to know why EMinor isn't a mod. And why isn't caulfield a mod and why the f*** am I not a mod? This sucks.

$$$$$