2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 27, 2014 -> 06:40 PM)
Hmm. I'd like to see that because guys who are solid defensive players almost always get at least some steals and block shots.

To be honest, I'll have to go through about 20,000 comments on blogabull and I don't even think it was linked so let's just pretend what I said is not true.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 27, 2014 -> 02:28 PM)
now that phil said he'd give max...sigh.

I think that was posturing all along.

From Melo's perspective, it still makes little sense. You're guaranteeing yourself that you'll be on a s***ty team for at least 2 years if not more. Unless Lebron only signs a one year deal and the Knicks try to go after him in 2015-2016, I don't see why Melo would want to waste 2 of his prime years.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 27, 2014 -> 08:14 PM)
I think that was posturing all along.

From Melo's perspective, it still makes little sense. You're guaranteeing yourself that you'll be on a s***ty team for at least 2 years if not more. Unless Lebron only signs a one year deal and the Knicks try to go after him in 2015-2016, I don't see why Melo would want to waste 2 of his prime years.

In their defense, basically their whole team is expiring next year. Clean slate for moves.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 27, 2014 -> 04:16 PM)
In their defense, basically their whole team is expiring next year. Clean slate for moves.

Who would be available next off season as a FA?

There will be no LBJ, possibly no love, I'm curious who the pitch could be made for

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 27, 2014 -> 09:36 PM)

There will be no LBJ, possibly no love, I'm curious who the pitch could be made for

cap space is useful for more than just FA.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 10:00 PM)
I don't respect Bucher at all. He once said he was 99% sure that Kobe wouldn't play for the Lakers again. It just seems like he throws stuff out there for attention. I think I might even respect Chris Broussard more than him.

lolol

https://twitter.com/ricbucher

My deepest and sincere apologies. My report on Lowry and a S&T between the Raptors-Heat is wrong. I should've known better. I could not...

@RicBucher

...be more embarrassed. I can't explain why someone would go the lengths "my source" did to set me up, but that's irrelevant. I allowed...

@RicBucher · 22m

my zeal to break a story take too much for granted. I'd like to think I'm better than that. Yesterday and today I was not.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 12:01 PM)
Bachynski playing for the Hornets....Que the trombone...

Summer league. Let me know when they actually make the team and play meaningful minutes

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 27, 2014 -> 04:36 PM)

LaMarcus Aldridge. Shares an agent with Rose. Has stated his love for the Bulls. I'd rather have Aldridge than Kevin Love.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 01:00 PM)
LaMarcus Aldridge. Shares an agent with Rose. Has stated his love for the Bulls. I'd rather have Aldridge than Kevin Love.

I was referring to the Knicks plans when I posed that question. But of course I would love LMA