2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 11:56 AM)
lololololooll @ Dwayne Wade

I'm glad LeBron chose to comeback to Cleveland, but let's not herald him as "matured". A houseplant could have learned from the abortion of a spectacle that "The Decision" was.

D-Wade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :l

I read that post like it was dwades twitter. I was like wtf.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 11:56 AM)
lololololooll @ Dwayne Wade

I'm glad LeBron chose to comeback to Cleveland, but let's not herald him as "matured". A houseplant could have learned from the abortion of a spectacle that "The Decision" was.

D-Wade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :l

That's not his twitter.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 04:59 PM)
I just did, and meant it....Why does everyone hate Wade?

I'd rather have Melo/Stephenson but I'd be more than happy with Wade.

Dirtiest player in NBA now that garnett is nothing, constantly looks for fouls, horrible person.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 11:56 AM)
Broussard just said that one player said LeBron told Melo to come play in Cleveland with him and Melo Said, "I don't even leave the hotel when I'm in Cleveland."

Proof he needs to come play with Joakim

Love that people are praising Lebron for doing the "right" thing, despite the fact that he allowed his "friends" to opt out of a s***load of guaranteed money. Bosh is still going to get his, but Wade and Haslem just got royally f***ed.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 11:59 AM)
I just did, and meant it....Why does everyone hate Wade?

I'd rather have Melo/Stephenson but I'd be more than happy with Wade.

Because he's a deceitful, flopping, and dirty player.

He's also not a very good person (go look up stuff from his divorce).

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 10:01 AM)
Love that people are praising Lebron for doing the "right" thing, despite the fact that he allowed his "friends" to opt out of a s***load of guaranteed money. Bosh is still going to get his, but Wade and Haslem just got royally f***ed.

It all depends on when he made up his mind. As long as he didn't tell them, yeah, I'm definitely coming back, then I don't blame LBJ.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 12:01 PM)

I bet Riley has their back. That's the only explanation.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 12:00 PM)
Report on ESPN radio from a caller who has been calling in regularly (with supposed inside information with ties to Melo's kid) saying that LaLa has given Anthony green light for Chicago. This is going to be a very interesting day.

From a caller...? That's not a report lol.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 12:01 PM)

Unless LeBron said "im resigning with the Heat go ahead an opt out" no one was "f***ed" here.. they made their own decisions

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 11:59 AM)
Dirtiest player in NBA now that garnett is nothing, constantly looks for fouls, horrible person.

And what about guys like Manu who do much of the same? Lebron as well....And really, most every star in the league will always look for fouls.

It's a part of the game now....is it annoying? absolutely.