2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 17, 2015 -> 09:50 PM)
Wiggins is blowin' up again. 27 points on 10/12 (4/4 from 3) through 3 quarters vs Denver. Don't let the Wolves get Okafor.

I'd rather the T-Wolves get Okafor to pair with Wiggins rather than the Knicks....

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 17, 2015 -> 10:10 PM)
I'd rather the T-Wolves get Okafor to pair with Wiggins rather than the Knicks....

It's pretty amazing that the Knicks are 3 1/2 games behind the Sixers.

I've pretty much assumed that Okafor goes to LA or NY.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 01:29 PM)
It's pretty amazing that the Knicks are 3 1/2 games behind the Sixers.

I've pretty much assumed that Okafor goes to LA or NY.

Speaking of the Sixers apparently Embiid is fat and just doesn't care so that's good.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 06:50 PM)
Kirk Hinrich is so terrible.

I despise him so much. After I type this he will probably have a great play or even the rest of the game, but I don't care. He is bad

This is going to be a pessimistic post for y'all.

Don't want to overreact but this isn't a title contending team, and it isn't just because of the last 2 weeks. This team is very much above average, but they have not been dominant and blowing teams out at ANY POINT this season. Even in wins, they were barely winning, and championship teams don't do that. The point differential is simply bad for a team with a 27-15 record.

This team has a lot of players who are good at what they do, but has tremendous flaws in other parts of the game. Watching Gasol play defense makes me puke. Brooks is one of the worst defenders in the league. Noah probably couldn't score with a 6 foot rim. Hinrich had his moments but is horrendous otherwise. You can use "when healthy" as a condition all you want, but with the injury history of this roster, "when healthy" would be wishful thinking.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 08:44 PM)

Don't want to overreact but this isn't a title contending team, and it isn't just because of the last 2 weeks. This team is very much above average, but they have not been dominant and blowing teams out at ANY POINT this season. Even in wins, they were barely winning, and championship teams don't do that. The point differential is simply bad for a team with a 27-15 record.

This team has a lot of players who are good at what they do, but has tremendous flaws in other parts of the game. Watching Gasol play defense makes me puke. Brooks is one of the worst defenders in the league. Noah probably couldn't score with a 6 foot rim. Hinrich had his moments but is horrendous otherwise. You can use "when healthy" as a condition all you want, but with the injury history of this roster, "when healthy" would be wishful thinking.

Unfortunately, I agree.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 07:44 PM)

Are you the new me? I post this and all hell breaks loose. You're more pessimistic now than you were from '11 to '14 when the Bulls had NO chance of beating Miami. I think as long as guys aren't dead come April the Bulls have as good a chance as any to win the east.