2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't actually know if this is new info or just slightly different excerpts all based upon the discussion SAS had with his source around 5 PM yesterday.

New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony: "He said we're telling you [Melo] and his family talking about Chicago Bulls" (Interview: Stephen A. Smith)

New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony: "Chicago is on his mind he said. Someone very close to Carmelo and I trust." (Interview: Stephen A. Smith)

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 06:17 PM)
I don't actually know if this is new info or just slightly different excerpts all based upon the discussion SAS had with his source around 5 PM yesterday.

New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony: "He said we're telling you [Melo] and his family talking about Chicago Bulls" (Interview: Stephen A. Smith)

New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony: "Chicago is on his mind he said. Someone very close to Carmelo and I trust." (Interview: Stephen A. Smith)

https://screen.yahoo.com/weekend-stephen-sm...-000000825.html

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 07:15 PM)
Mike McGraw @McGrawDHBulls

#Bulls trying to figure out how to close. If Carmelo has been agonizing for more than a week, who knows where this will go.

Who is McGraw? I am still clinging for the slightest hope we land Melo. His offense fits like a glove with the bulls and with our defense, we might be formidable.