2014-2015 NBA thread

Also...I don't think the bulls have anymore money after Gasol/mirotic. So would need to be a trade. Still hoping for Burks but there is absolutely no smoke there.

But Kirk! Kirk will be here don't worry.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he was offended by the way the Bulls handled the offer. They offered him that deal and when he said no they said nice knowing you. There was no negotiation or attempt to come to an agreement.

Deng's a good player, but the Bulls didn't miss him at all last year.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 03:49 PM)
Also...I don't think the bulls have anymore money after Gasol/mirotic. So would need to be a trade. Still hoping for Burks but there is absolutely no smoke there.

But Kirk! Kirk will be here don't worry.

even after the bulls do the amnesty on boozer?

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 03:19 PM)
Hinrich is back. God help me. Smh

He is great player to have on your bench and to spot start if necessary, but Thibs's loves him way too much. I don't mind the move because he is a good veteran presence and in limited minutes, has use. But if we are seeing him play 20-plus minutes per game, ya...

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 04:22 PM)
Eh, I agree with you but that decision would be X amount of money vs. Y amount of money rather than player A vs. player B. So at least it's understandable.

Anything more than the vet min for Hinrich seems like it's too much to me.

I have a feeling that Augustin is going to get a whole bunch more than he's worth. You can't crack jokes about the Bulls overvaluing players and then say we should sign DJ Augustin for much of anything above the vet's minimum

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 04:54 PM)
I have a feeling that Augustin is going to get a whole bunch more than he's worth. You can't crack jokes about the Bulls overvaluing players and then say we should sign DJ Augustin for much of anything above the vet's minimum

I hope DJ realizes that the Bulls basically saved his career and that he'd fit in way better in our system than anywhere else.

It really depends on the type of person he is.

Aggrey Sam ‏@CSNBullsInsider 49m

Re-signed for more than vet minimum, but took less than he was offered elsewhere, according to source. Charlotte, Utah among other suitors.

Well that means that at the worst the Bulls aren't the dumbest, right?

I like Kirk on the team, but I'm afraid he's Thibodeau's Darin Erstad/Rob Mackowiak. Do not give the guy too much playing time. Just accept that he can only offer certain things and don't push it like it's 2004 or something

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 05:13 PM)
@nikolamirotic12 52s

I am very happy and excited to announce that next season I will be playing with the @chicagobulls . Today I fulfill a dream. #BullsNation

I think Nikola is going to sign dirt cheap.

Still, thef***'s starting at the 3?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 10:28 PM)
I think Nikola is going to sign dirt cheap.

Still, thef***'s starting at the 3?

Dunleavy...or Jimmy if we are allowed to simulate summer league snell for real games, like a handicap.

I don't know how you could fault DJ, this could be his best shot s&t big payday.

Maybe would like Brooks as Pg at min. Or trade Jimmy for Dragic, two pg backcourt

But they would never.