2014-2015 NBA thread

Houston is not matching on Parsons.

What a terrible off-season for the Rockets. Ariza at $8 million a year is nice, but I truly doubt he'll be the player he was last year. He's had 2 good years in his career and both came in contract years.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 06:48 PM)
If that's true why did we sign Gasol

It's interesting that we've basically refused to trade Taj and/or Mirotic and brought in Gasol.

Edited by Rowand44

For those who care:

Snell continues to DOMINATE summer league. Draining threes and creative off dribble.

Doug looks much more comfortable and showing some creativity.

Bairstow is great at defending. No doubt will be on roster...Will never play likely.

Posthummus is the best. Well worth the 5 to watch him attempt to play basketball.

Excited for Billy baron.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 07:34 PM)
For those who care:

Snell continues to DOMINATE summer league. Draining threes and creative off dribble.

Doug looks much more comfortable and showing some creativity.

Bairstow is great at defending. No doubt will be on roster...Will never play likely.

Posthummus is the best. Well worth the 5 to watch him attempt to play basketball.

Excited for Billy baron.

Unfortunately it's NBA Summer League. Looking good means nothing, but looking bad is a bad sign of things to come.

I really hope Snell will pan out though.

Good to see McDermott shooting well after kind of struggling in his first game as well.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 08:18 PM)
Hinrich's getting 2 years and $5.5 million. $2.73 million per year with option for the second year. Meh.

Just can't get rid of him. One of my least favorite bulls of the past decade is back. Good... god.. just awful.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 08:19 PM)
Just can't get rid of him. One of my least favorite bulls of the past decade is back. Good... god.. just awful.

Only good thing about him is that he's a combo guard and he won't kill you defensively.

His shooting sucks and he's not a good PG.

At least he's not making $4 million like he did last year.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 08:28 PM)
Wow. DJ Augustin gets 2 year 6 million and Kirk gets just under it. This is bad to be honest. Kirk gets way more than I thought and Augustin gets way less.

Beat me to it. But ya that was basically my reaction too.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 08:41 PM)
McDermott, sensing height advantage over Gary Harris, posts him up, grabs a foul and makes both free throws.

He's a smart guy. Good basketball IQ.

All 3 guys the Bulls brought in this off-season have good basketball instincts.

Hinrich over Augustin is a good move. If Rose is healthy, they need Hinrich much more. He can guard 1s and 2s. DJ is tiny and can't really be on the floor with Rose. He's an awful defensive player too. I like DJ but I get it. Bulls will be much much better offensively. Could legitimately win the East.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 09:26 PM)
Hinrich over Augustin is a good move. If Rose is healthy, they need Hinrich much more. He can guard 1s and 2s. DJ is tiny and can't really be on the floor with Rose. He's an awful defensive player too. I like DJ but I get it. Bulls will be much much better offensively. Could legitimately win the East.

If Rose is healthy, Kirk is a better fit for the Bulls. The problem is Kirk needs to be playing 12-15 minutes a night, tops.