2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 02:31 AM)
glad snell lost the cornrows

His head looks small now that he bulked up. Glad he's shooting well. Would like to see him go to the hole and get to the line.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 20, 2014 -> 10:28 PM)
Summer League FTW

BtCI62GCQAAzbzR.png

I know you are saying it tongue in cheek, but I'm sure there are people who get legitimately excited by this. I see this and I think that this is even less signfiicant than winning the NIT.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 08:58 AM)
I'm not trading him or Bennett right now if I'm Cleveland.

Not Bennett? Really? Wiggins I get, but Bennett could end up being Darko part 2

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 09:02 AM)
Not Bennett? Really? Wiggins I get, but Bennett could end up being Darko part 2

Not when his value is this low coming off a disaster rookie year. Personally, I would wait to see how he bounces back. I know it's SL, but he looks like he's in much better shape and is playing with some aggression I didn't see at all last year (again, i know it's sl).

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 09:08 AM)
Not when his value is this low coming off a disaster rookie year. Personally, I would wait to see how he bounces back. I know it's SL, but he looks like he's in much better shape and is playing with some aggression I didn't see at all last year (again, i know it's sl).

I understand that, but if he nets you Love I would say that is a win. Now, if he goes WITH Wiggins I would say thats too much. I know Twolves are demanding Wiggins to make the trade work, but if Cleveland could manage the trade without parting with Wiggins and dealing Bennett, I would do that every time.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 09:16 AM)
I understand that, but if he nets you Love I would say that is a win. Now, if he goes WITH Wiggins I would say thats too much. I know Twolves are demanding Wiggins to make the trade work, but if Cleveland could manage the trade without parting with Wiggins and dealing Bennett, I would do that every time.

Yes, I agree with this. I think that's what I meant to say. If Bennett just has a solid rookie year (12/8/1.5), then he's a legit centerpiece in any deal. After last year, there's just no way any team is gonna touch him right now.

SAS was saying that the Timberwolves were demanding Bennett, Wiggins, and next year's first. I think the Warriors getting back in the race for Love really gives the Timberwolves leverage. I'd rather have Thompson and Lee instead of Wiggins and Bennett, especially since Minnesota is trying to win right now, not tank.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 10:09 AM)
Minnesota is on pace to get one of the best hauls for a star player leaving since Denver.

Which really didnt do much for either party. And going back to Minnesotas haul for Garnett and all the way through Orlandos haul for Howard, trading for a star player really kind of sucks for the star trading team.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 11:11 AM)
Which really didnt do much for either party. And going back to Minnesotas haul for Garnett and all the way through Orlandos haul for Howard, trading for a star player really kind of sucks for the star trading team.

I can't remember a team ever getting a #1 pick back in one of those trades.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 10:15 AM)
I can't remember a team ever getting a #1 pick back in one of those trades.

Still hasnt happened. Bottom line is these kind of "rigged for star power" trades keep teams like Denver and Minnesota in NBA hell