2014-2015 NBA thread

It's scary to think Jimmy is the only reliable 2 way wing player we have on the roster. If he goes down, we will have to run the likes of Snell, Hinrich, Dunleavy or Dougie at LeBron or Durant. Jimmy's role with the team this year will be more important than ever.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Oct 17, 2014 -> 07:59 PM)
It's scary to think Jimmy is the only reliable 2 way wing player we have on the roster. If he goes down, we will have to run the likes of Snell, Hinrich, Dunleavy or Dougie at LeBron or Durant. Jimmy's role with the team this year will be more important than ever.

Rose...

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 20, 2014 -> 12:34 PM)
Zac Jackson ‏@FSOhioZJackson 1h1 hour ago

LeBron: I don't see a rivalry renewed w/the Bulls right now. We haven't done anything. They're much better than us right now. It's chemistry

LeBron definitely makes sure he says all the "right" things now a days. Seriously though, f*** you LeBron.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 20, 2014 -> 01:07 PM)
LeBron definitely makes sure he says all the "right" things now a days. Seriously though, f*** you LeBron.

If Lebron said, "Rowand44 on soxtalk.com definitely knows his stuff about the NBA and college hoops. Great mind that should be heard", I think you'd reply, "Go F yourself, kiss ass."

Ha

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 20, 2014 -> 03:31 PM)
If Lebron said, "Rowand44 on soxtalk.com definitely knows his stuff about the NBA and college hoops. Great mind that should be heard", I think you'd reply, "Go F yourself, kiss ass."

Ha

Absolutely. I actually don't hate LeBron the guy anymore, I just hate him cause he plays for teams that are always in the Bulls way.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 20, 2014 -> 03:31 PM)

Ha

To be fair, that Rowand guy is kind of an idiot.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Oct 21, 2014 -> 02:23 AM)
Remember fellas, pre season does not mean squat. Both for Derrick looking great (like last year) and for the 2nd unit looking bad (they look good last night). Bring on the season!

Last year's preseason mostly consisted of Thibs starting the starters all game to be preseason champs and Rose feasting on second units.

I don't understand why people were so dumb about Rose playing last 5 minutes. That clearly was the plan to have him finish the game, which Thibs stuck to regardless of whom Blatt was putting in.

Still, not going to listen to "calm down" posts, never going to not be enjoyable watching Rose make Kyrie spin around like an idiot trying to catch him, and watch Kyrie shoot off on Aaron Brooks and act like he's the man.