2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So apparently that Simmons suspension f***ed with their ability to do the previews. So they're not going to finish them. That sucks. Those things are really great commute watches. I don't know why they did 8 or 9 if they weren't going to do all of them at some point.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Oct 27, 2014 -> 12:51 PM)
So apparently that Simmons suspension f***ed with their ability to do the previews. So they're not going to finish them. That sucks. Those things are really great commute watches. I don't know why they did 8 or 9 if they weren't going to do all of them at some point.

Yeah, I was pissed after #21 when they just said "and that's it..."

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 08:53 AM)
Terrible group of opening games. Nice scheduling nba.

Ya, I was pretty surprised when I looked at the schedule last week. Oh well, I'm just happy I get to watch regular season basketball again.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 03:03 PM)
NAMES NAMES NAMES

instead of

TEAMS TEAMS TEAMS

I mean, how much more fun would Mavs/Rockets be after last offseason?

Watching Harden flop into 3 dudes and then kobe chuck a 35 footer over 3 dudes back and forth sounds miserable.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 27, 2014 -> 03:39 PM)
Once again, I'd prefer x100 that they do these previews as opposed to the terrible "Grantland TV Hour" or whatever crap that was. That was awful.

Totally agree. They both got stiff on TV. And they can't use the funny animations when one of them says something weird/dumb/funny to break it up. When you're doing real analysis, let Van Gundy and Lowe do it. When it's just bulls***ting about the game and players, let Jalen and Simmons do it.