2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 10:35 PM)
For a truckload after the Bulls match a max offer sheet.

Oh well, salary cap won't matter. This team will just need to simmer with it's parts. Add in more wing depth this draft.

I love having a player who can get fouls at will. It's what I always hated about other teams and I love it so much.

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 05:41 PM)
Oh well, salary cap won't matter. This team will just need to simmer with it's parts. Add in more wing depth this draft.

I love having a player who can get fouls at will. It's what I always hated about other teams and I love it so much.

Yeah, I can't complain at all about having to match that contract. It'll cost them what, $5 mil a year in cap space. Oh darn.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 10:22 AM)
Almost unbelievable how well this team was built after being shot down by Melo over the summer. This team is better for NOT landing Melo. Not enough credit is given to the Bulls FO in my opinion. A healthy Bulls team is easily the best East team and a legit title contender.

This is year 5 of the Thibs era and I/we still have never seen a "healthy" Bulls team in the regular season or otherwise. I do agree that Gasol, who hasn't played this well since 2010, and the amazing rise of Jimmy Butler has made me just about forget the Bulls failed for the 18th time to land that superstar. But Rose is just too unreliable, not to mention a complete f***in' idiot, to call this team "easily" the best team in the east.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 05:05 PM)
This is year 5 of the Thibs era and I/we still have never seen a "healthy" Bulls team in the regular season or otherwise. I do agree that Gasol, who hasn't played this well since 2010, and the amazing rise of Jimmy Butler has made me just about forget the Bulls failed for the 18th time to land that superstar. But Rose is just too unreliable, not to mention a complete f***in' idiot, to call this team "easily" the best team in the east.

Remember that Deng and Boozer were injury prone prior to Thibbs and had very healthy careers with the Bulls during the Thibs era.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 09:39 PM)
I agree, yet he still is putting up 21/8/6.

Those 21 points are on 21 shots and 7 free throws though. Jimmy's been so efficient this year. It's so rare to see him with an inefficient game.