2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Boogua @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 04:41 PM)
I always thought it was interesting to see what happened with Lebron's heave statistics once Battier joined Miami. I had no idea that Durant was that low either. It really isn't a huge issue, though.

He had 0 heaves in the last 3 years with Miami. You could tell he was very selective with his shots and was challenging himself to shoot .600 for a while.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 10, 2015 -> 10:45 AM)
I'll believe that when I see it.

Given there are 2 games until the all star break, I kind of wonder if they'll just shut him down and be conservative. Would be really big if we were able to pull these next two out and head into the ASB with some positive momentum.

So basically the things Boozer was terrible at on defense were more acceptable for our scheme than the things Gasol is terrible at. This is what worries me about Gasol, as Taj/Noah are no longer the closing unit, so it's really hard to get late stops without over and backs.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 10, 2015 -> 12:48 PM)
Given there are 2 games until the all star break, I kind of wonder if they'll just shut him down and be conservative. Would be really big if we were able to pull these next two out and head into the ASB with some positive momentum.

If he's healthy enough to play then he should play. Thursday night against against the Cavs is both important in the standings and in the season series vs them. We could use some positive momentum heading into the break.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Feb 10, 2015 -> 08:25 PM)
Snell responding nicely. It is great that he actually looks like an NBA player now

I thought Snell would be in dleague by now. Hilarious considering what a baby Bernstein is being about McDermott right now. Snell had like 8 straight DNP CD before this. Practice matters. Now we see how Snell looks with seasoning. He was raw as hell but you are nevr given up on with thibs.

Edited by bmags