2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 11, 2015 -> 09:03 PM)
Anthony Mason had a heart attack, he is fighting for his life

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=12312754

I just caught his last name and a list of teams he played for scroll on the ticker while watching Cavs v. Heat, first thought was that he's dead. Glad to see that he isn't, and best of luck to him. He was a part of the NBA that I grew up with.

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft

Kings made a really great hire in Karl. He has made the playoffs in 22 out of 25 seasons as a head coach in this league, including making the playoffs with all 5 teams he coached with. He really is a ridiculously good coach and it still amazes me that he has been out of the league this long (especially when you saw Denver struggle after he left).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 12, 2015 -> 04:58 PM)
Kings made a really great hire in Karl. He has made the playoffs in 22 out of 25 seasons as a head coach in this league, including making the playoffs with all 5 teams he coached with. He really is a ridiculously good coach and it still amazes me that he has been out of the league this long (especially when you saw Denver struggle after he left).

I haven't really looked into it but I'd assume his health issues had a lot to do with him not getting another job sooner.

That was a lot of fun. Touche to Snell. Playing much more aggressive, etc. Confidence in his stroke. We always knew he could play D, nice to see the rest of his game coming along. Rose with a fantastic night. He seems to play his best when he goes up against the best PG's. Hopefully this makes the Bulls hungrier and they have a nice ASB and come back and just kick some butt!