2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 05:01 PM)
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1h1 hour ago

The Chicago Bulls are a VERY significant contender for Kendrick Perkins too, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Yup, the bulls definitely need more front court players. Especially ones like kendrick Perkins... I don't understand.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 05:01 PM)
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1h1 hour ago

The Chicago Bulls are a VERY significant contender for Kendrick Perkins too, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Contenders? Meaning there are teams bidding for his service? LMAO. If you put Perkins PER of 7 together with Kirk's PER of 7, you will get a slightly below league average player.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 09:16 AM)
Rumors floating that Bosh has a blood clot in his lung and they will announce today that he is done for the season. Scary stuff

That's terrible news. Hopefully everything goes smooth and he comes back completely normal like Green.

By the way...back to the whole Bulls front office / coaching feud. Bulls looking at Kendrick, likely at the recommendation of Thibbs who coached him in Boston. And there was so much talk about Dougie and front office not being happy with how Thibbs is treating him, but Thibbs was really high on totally on board with drafting him, etc. I keep hoping this Feud is more media driven and not as true. Probably cause I am a Thibbs fan boy. Easily my favorite coach in franchise history (yes...including Phil, who I think is extremely overrated).

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 12:51 PM)
I think that Gar and Thibs simply dont like each other, and I think Pax likes both but would choose Gar. Just my take based on the little we have heard about what is going on

I think Pax thinks the FO stability is more important than the coach if it comes down to it. He might be right, especially if he believes that our talent and tradition can attract whoever the next best coach is.

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 01:04 PM)
I think Pax thinks the FO stability is more important than the coach if it comes down to it. He might be right, especially if he believes that our talent and tradition can attract whoever the next best coach is.

From what I have heard, Pax is lukewarm about Thibs, and that your statement is pretty accurate.