2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 11:22 AM)
From what I have heard, Pax is lukewarm about Thibs, and that your statement is pretty accurate.

Gar just seems like a jerk. Heck of an eye for talent though. That said, Thibbs should get a heck of a lot of credit for his ability to develop young players (even though everyone has this shtick like he doesn't develop them).

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is extremely hard to find a good quality coach who can coach. if a tug of war develops between Thibs and Gar, i will pick Thibs. remember, b/c this point i am going to present has been fading from many a fans minds, all the coaches the Chi sports teams has gone thru. the search for a coach, the right coach can be long and unfruitful, and may help miss the important part, the playoff.

I like Thibs a lot, I don't see a reason to change. BUt had they fired him for kerr or hoiberg I would be alright.

BUt overall I think it's all overblown and everything is just hottakes. I'm disappointed that this team is only on pace for 50 wins.

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 14m 14 minutes ago

Taj Gibson said he's playing with a stage 2 ligament tear in his left hand and has been for four weeks.

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 8m 8 minutes ago

Gibson said hand, like Deng's situation, is healing. His ankle? Doctors said won't be fully right all season. Thibs called him "warrior."

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Feb 22, 2015 -> 08:12 PM)
Russell Westbrook is ridiculous. 21-8-17 in just 27 minutes. The Kanter trade might be the move that puts them over the top.

Sample size. But he's averaging nearly 32 ppg, 6 rpg, 8 apg, 2.5 spg, in just over 33 mpg in 13 games with no Durant. And his ts% is at about 55% in those games. So he's hardly just chucking away. And I agree with you about Kanter (Singler was a good get as well) making them the most lethal 8 seed of all-time. Almost a shame GS has had this ridiculously great season and they might get a nba finals caliber team in the first round.

Edited by Jordan4life