2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 5, 2015 -> 05:19 PM)
You want to see what will be difficult for Bulls in playoffs: Jimmy and Niko will not get to the line.

Niko got to the line 6 times. He also missed half of those...

Jimmy settled for way too many shots today.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 5, 2015 -> 04:15 PM)
Despite a crazy JR Smith game and garbage heaves falling, Bulls were still in it. Rose kills CLE and I'm confident we'd win a series vs them.
This game was nothing like a playoff game with these two clubs will be. Of course if the Bulls would've won, J4L would've reminded everyone that it's just a RS game, lol. But Cleveland won so obviously the Bulls have no shot...

I still love our chances...depends a lot on Rose though.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Apr 5, 2015 -> 06:20 PM)
This game was nothing like a playoff game with these two clubs will be. Of course if the Bulls would've won, J4L would've reminded everyone that it's just a RS game, lol. But Cleveland won so obviously the Bulls have no shot...

The Bulls are too unbalanced. Heavy in the front-court and woefully thin on the perimeter outside of Butler. Not much can be done there. It won't happen, but Gasol to the bench and Mirotic starting would give them the best chance. Two traditional bigs is old and outdated.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Apr 5, 2015 -> 06:20 PM)

So true. Dude hasn't posted for months either.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 7, 2015 -> 11:21 AM)
If Rose comes back tomorrow, what are the odds he stays healthy until the playoffs?

I think he will. This season has me more optimistic about Rose's long term prognosis than less optimistic. This latest injury wasn't unexpected and other than that he largely played through the season and wouldn't have missed many games. Even with that said, he played in the World Championships and will hopefully get in 50+ regular season games plus hopefully another however many playoff games it takes to win a title. He might actually have an off-season where he doesn't have to think / wonder what it will be like to play again and be able to really focus on prepping for basketball and building off of this past year.

I think next year is the year we see him take a leap forward as he'll have more confidence in his body and himself. All that said, another major injury sometime this year would throw everything I said out the window.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 7, 2015 -> 12:21 PM)
If Rose comes back tomorrow, what are the odds he stays healthy until the playoffs?

HYPE

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 1h 1 hour ago

Bulls upgrade Rose from out to questionable vs. Magic.

sounds like he'll be on a minutes restriction. so pretty good and not sure if they'll play him in back to backs. only 5 games left

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 7, 2015 -> 02:48 PM)
HYPE

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 1h 1 hour ago

Bulls upgrade Rose from out to questionable vs. Magic.

sounds like he'll be on a minutes restriction. so pretty good and not sure if they'll play him in back to backs. only 5 games left

If It were me, this is exactly what I'd want. Get him in at minimal minutes tomorrow and wednesday (on the back to back)...give him rest, than bring him back at slightly more minutes and work his way up. That said, I'd presume they are going to give him minutes, rest him on Thursday and than keep building his minutes from there.