2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 16, 2015 -> 10:17 PM)
The main injury worries have been for guys that have been Bulls their entire careers - Rose, Noah, Gibson chief among them.

My point with this is that this fact makes it difficult to say whether we have crap medical staff, a front office that keeps choosing injury-prone players, or a coach that gets the guys hurt - or some combo of the three.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 04:58 AM)
My point with this is that this fact makes it difficult to say whether we have crap medical staff, a front office that keeps choosing injury-prone players, or a coach that gets the guys hurt - or some combo of the three.

it is worth pointing out that this year the team is under a minutes mandate from the front office.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 01:02 PM)
Only one who scares me is Pachulia. Since he laid a hard foul on JIMMAY and injured Hinrich's knee last game :P DAT GOONERY

GAMEEEEE SEEEVEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 11:20 AM)
Now the Bucks ownership is trying to keep out Bulls fans.

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/bucks-co-own...3OmzqmT7o7cs.97

The Bucks ownership should worry about selling out their stadium before they worry who's going... There are a TON of seats open on the upper level for a playoff game less than 7 days away.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 07:03 PM)
This has been one of the most frustrating seasons to watch since the Bulls have been good again and yet we are still the 3 seed. I feel like the East must still suck.

1. Thibs.

2. The Bulls are really good at adding complimentary pieces right now.