2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 11:39 PM)
Yeah I'd trade anyone on the Bulls not named Rose for Love without thinking twice about it.

I'd trade Rose for Love in a heartbeat. One might not be a top 5 player like some people thought he was, but he can at least stay healthy.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 02:13 AM)
I'd trade Rose for Love in a heartbeat. One might not be a top 5 player like some people thought he was, but he can at least stay healthy.

? He may not have knee injuries, but Love has missed his share of games due to injury. Back, broken hand, broken fingers, etc

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 07:35 AM)
? He may not have knee injuries, but Love has missed his share of games due to injury. Back, broken hand, broken fingers, etc

Love's been hurt long-term for one season and he's redeemed himself since. Rose has been hurt long-term twice and he still hasn't gotten back to his former self.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 08:08 AM)
Love's been hurt long-term for one season and he's redeemed himself since. Rose has been hurt long-term twice and he still hasn't gotten back to his former self.

Love was himself this season? Well then, they can keep him.

Love just doesnt seem primetime to me. Garbage team good player, never really was a 4th quarter player, the one time he was on a good competitive team and he turtled up. Dont really see the attraction, if you cant understand how good it is for you to play next to Lebron, then something is wrong

Love will be fine once he gets away from the LeBron-Kyrie combo. That said, I was 100 percent wrong about wanting to trade everything outside of Derrick/Jo for him. That would have been really dumb and I apologize to my millions of fans.

Love is stuck with two ball hogs. Pretty tough to fit in offensively there. He still managed to average 16, 10 and 2. As a third wheel, that's pretty good. He has defensive issues, but pair him with Noah and they become less notable.

As for whether to trade him and Jimmy now? I'd probably keep Jimmy since 2 guards are harder to find and he's a good defender. But i'm not ignoring that trade straight away. I'd think about it.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 08:30 AM)
Love will be fine once he gets away from the LeBron-Kyrie combo. That said, I was 100 percent wrong about wanting to trade everything outside of Derrick/Jo for him. That would have been really dumb and I apologize to my millions of fans.

Your mom said it is OK, and she still loves you.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 08:27 AM)
Love was himself this season? Well then, they can keep him.

Love just doesnt seem primetime to me. Garbage team good player, never really was a 4th quarter player, the one time he was on a good competitive team and he turtled up. Dont really see the attraction, if you cant understand how good it is for you to play next to Lebron, then something is wrong

If he played for the Timberwolves this year, you would have seen much better numbers. Playing with two guys who dominate the ball is not so easy for a guy who used to take a quarter of his team's shots. Look what happened to Bosh this year once he was the go-to guy.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 11:32 AM)
If he played for the Timberwolves this year, you would have seen much better numbers. Playing with two guys who dominate the ball is not so easy for a guy who used to take a quarter of his team's shots. Look what happened to Bosh this year once he was the go-to guy.

i am aware of that. And I also was aware of the knock on him coming out of minnesota that he was a garbage time stat padder and no shows in the 4th quarter. He didnt do much to change that opinion.

Lets be honest here, where is he gonna go where he is gonna be the guy? The Lakers? You think Kobe is gonna pass the torch? The Knicks? Melo isnt a ball hog?

If he wanted to dominate the ball and be the man, he should have stayed in Minnesota.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 01:38 PM)
i am aware of that. And I also was aware of the knock on him coming out of minnesota that he was a garbage time stat padder and no shows in the 4th quarter. He didnt do much to change that opinion.

Lets be honest here, where is he gonna go where he is gonna be the guy? The Lakers? You think Kobe is gonna pass the torch? The Knicks? Melo isnt a ball hog?

If he wanted to dominate the ball and be the man, he should have stayed in Minnesota.

I think he can do fine as a #2, but he's been more or less an after-thought this year in Cleveland.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 09:25 AM)
Also, go Spurs go. They're my favorite non-Bulls team. I don't get these people who say they're not entertaining. The players and the ball are constantly moving around the floor. Who cares if they don't dunk a lot?

I don't think anyone has said spurs of last 3-4 years are not entertaining. The spurs of 98-07 though were not entertaining, this is not the same team or style.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 08:36 PM)
Bucks will obviously lose this series. But they've got some pretty nice prospects going forward.

They would've been better off losing and getting a good pick to go with Jabari. Giannis is the only guy they have I like going forward. Jury still out on MCW.