2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 10:08 PM)
Good to see Rose play well in 2 out of the 3 games. Milwaukee's defense is actually decent too. Good signs.

He actually played a good game in Game 2 as well. Even though his shot wasn't falling, he had 9 assists and 7 rebounds IIRC to go with 15pts.

Very annoying when bucks hit shots because it always seems like it is huge volume, but you just have to weather the storm until they realize they are terrible. Great job by Rose, I assume, I only saw the last ten seconds.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 10:21 PM)
He actually played a good game in Game 2 as well. Even though his shot wasn't falling, he had 9 assists and 7 rebounds IIRC to go with 15pts.

Yeah he didn't have a good shooting night, but his overall offensive game was decent.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 06:53 AM)
Obligatory Steph Curry post. That game was unreal.

The three to tie the game at the end should have been And 1. Ridiculous that he hit that shot

I really think the Pels are poorly coached, or I also just hate their guards. Ryan Anderson/Davis is pretty nice, but their offense just seems prone to single player hot streaks.

That said, will any team feel safe up 15+ on the Warriors knowing they can erase that in 5 minutes?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:34 PM)
Bird? Hodges? lol. Nostalgia is a disease. Curry Dwarfs both of them by a significant margin.

Cuz I was serious about Hodges. I loved emulating his shot in my driveway.