2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 05:16 PM)
I'm interested to see how many games JR Smith will be suspended.

If they lose JR and Love for more than 2 games, it gives the Bulls a good chance at winning the series. Without JR and Love, they won't be able to stretch the floor as well. The Cavs' crazy 3 point shooting has helped them win against the Bulls this year.

Just a good chance? If the Bulls blow this Thibs should be canned (probably will be anyway) immediately and everybody on the roster not named Butler and Mirotic is trade bait (yes, i know Rose is going nowhere).

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 04:20 PM)
Just a good chance? If the Bulls blow this Thibs should be canned (probably will be anyway) immediately and everybody on the roster not named Butler and Mirotic is trade bait (yes, i know Rose is going nowhere).

Jordan...stop making hyperbolic comments like this around the Bulls. You are a walking jinx and I don't want that jinx effecting my Bulls!!! And the Cavs have two players better than any Bull, even without Love (Irving and James). Bulls have better depth but Cavs have played fantastic basketball over the last 30 games. I would bet even without Love, the Cavs will open as the favorite (if the bulls win tonight).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 06:44 PM)
Jordan...stop making hyperbolic comments like this around the Bulls. You are a walking jinx and I don't want that jinx effecting my Bulls!!! And the Cavs have two players better than any Bull, even without Love (Irving and James). Bulls have better depth but Cavs have played fantastic basketball over the last 30 games. I would bet even without Love, the Cavs will open as the favorite (if the bulls win tonight).

Mozgov

LeBron

Jones?

Shumpert?

Irving

Other than Thompson, they have like no depth.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 04:50 PM)
Mozgov

LeBron

Jones?

Shumpert?

Irving

Other than Thompson, they have like no depth.

Technically Smith is just out for their games where they have home court advantage. And depth becomes far less critical in the playoffs where players get extra rest between games and play more minutes in general (rotations shorten, etc). Also, just cause Love is ruled out now, doesn't mean at some point he comes back sooner. Most teams don't handle things as piss poor as the Bulls when it comes to handling the media and injuries. Just watch Marion or Miller show up with their vet leadership and gritt.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 06:20 PM)

What Bulls team have you been watching? If the Bulls play anyone with a pulse they will get destroyed playing like this.