2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 09:31 PM)
Pau reminds me of Mike Davis, former Illini. You watch the game and see him blowing opportunities, failing to use his physical tools, etc. but at the end of the game he has an impressive stat line so you don't know how to evaluate him

He and Jimmy were the only players today. Complaining about Pau after today is like caul field complaining about the bullpen after Sunday.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 09:31 PM)
Pau reminds me of Mike Davis, former Illini. You watch the game and see him blowing opportunities, failing to use his physical tools, etc. but at the end of the game he has an impressive stat line so you don't know how to evaluate him

dude's got 25-10-4 and you're riding him while rose is doing his best wite impersonation and butler is 5/20.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 09:34 PM)
When you see how winded Rose got in just a few minutes of game time into Game 1, you know he has to be totally gassed with the huge minutes he's been putting up since

It makes no sense to me to have him play pretty much the entire second half, which is what Thibs had him do. Brooks played pretty well in the second quarter. As long as you don't put him on MCW, we'd be fine.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 09:37 PM)
This is terribad. We need to figure out why the hell we can't score...

See our 3 pt %. Team sucks at getting to lane. Really missed Dunleavy whole second half.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 09:40 PM)
See our 3 pt %. Team sucks at getting to lane. Really missed Dunleavy whole second half.

He had 4 fouls, that didn't mean he couldn't even play.

It seemed like Thibs made 2-3 subs in the second half until the last few minutes.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 09:41 PM)
He had 4 fouls, that didn't mean he couldn't even play.

It seemed like Thibs made 2-3 subs in the second half until the last few minutes.

He should have been out last five minutes. He's only one who is not idiot with the ball.

The bright side that gets less bright every time I say it is that this team stands to benefit from playing as many minutes together as possible before facing better opponents. They look a lot like guys who didn't get much time on the court together this season. Can't tell if it's actually helping, though, or if guys aren't healthy enough to benefit from extra playing time

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 10:43 PM)
If Bulls lose this series, Thibs might get fired between end of game and the post game press conference

If I ran the show, I'd keep Thibs under almost all circumstances. That would be the one where I wouldn't

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 28, 2015 -> 03:43 AM)
The bright side that gets less bright every time I say it is that this team stands to benefit from playing as many minutes together as possible before facing better opponents. They look a lot like guys who didn't get much time on the court together this season. Can't tell if it's actually helping, though, or if guys aren't healthy enough to benefit from extra playing time

They look tired as hell. Missed a few layups in 4th simply due to fatigue