2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 28, 2015 -> 08:55 AM)
One other minor issue: Thibs' rotations. Where the f*** is Etwaun Moore? Why is the dead body of Hinrich playing over him? It was only a few minutes last night, but still. Find a spark. Bench Rose when he's sucking and try something different. It was painful watching Rose dribble for 15 seconds, use a pick to get double teamed and then throw up a prayer or turn it over.

This is what I've been wondering. If only there'd play Moore they'd be unstoppable!

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 08:20 AM)
It's just a s***ty feeling to not be excited to watch your team in a playoff game.

You will be excited once they play the Cavs. Maybe not for long...

People, quit b****ing. This is why we have no home court advantage thus far in the playoffs. Enjoy the fact that this squad is there and they have a legit shot at going deep. And stop talking about the Cavs...right now, the Bucks are the matter.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 11:47 AM)
People, quit b****ing. This is why we have no home court advantage thus far in the playoffs. Enjoy the fact that this squad is there and they have a legit shot at going deep. And stop talking about the Cavs...right now, the Bucks are the matter.

I am not a big fan of complaining, but when you have an inferior team down 3-0, and let them back into a series at 3-2, fans deserve to b****. This series should be over.

Let's hope the home court advantage doesn't get to us tonight. After disappointing losses in the last 2, I think some Bulls fans are saving that drive up to Milwaukee a game 6. You would imagine the Bucks crowd will be rukus tonight after surviving the last 2.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 11:47 AM)

Enjoy the fact that they're one of 16 teams in the playoffs? Cmon now. I admit I've been overly pessimistic about the Bulls since the offseason but I don't see them having a legit shot to go deep.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 28, 2015 -> 07:07 PM)
This is what I've been wondering. If only there'd play Moore they'd be unstoppable!

Shoot, he'd be a better option than Rose every once and a while. I think he can do better than 0-10 stretches with 5 turnovers or whatever it was in game 5.

I'm not saying he should start, but when the team is sucking and losing, why not try something different? Moore has played well this year. He's proven he belongs on the court. What have they got to lose? Another terrible 3-4 minute stretch?

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 12:46 PM)
Enjoy the fact that they're one of 16 teams in the playoffs? Cmon now. I admit I've been overly pessimistic about the Bulls since the offseason but I don't see them having a legit shot to go deep.

Good...you'll end up with crow on your face. :)

Injuries, etc, this team has played very good basketball against the better teams in the NBA. Is it as good of a team as I expected, no, but it is still the 2nd best team in the East, imo.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 04:13 PM)
ALL BIDNESS

8-0

DROSE can't buy a bucket :(

Not sure if sarcastic or not but he played strong D thus far and was doing great job being aggressive and leading to offense. This is exactly how I want Rose playing (and the rest of the team for that matter). Hopefully they can keep it up and take the crowd fully out of the game and keep them the hell out of it.