2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 05:46 PM)
Good...you'll end up with crow on your face. :)

Injuries, etc, this team has played very good basketball against the better teams in the NBA. Is it as good of a team as I expected, no, but it is still the 2nd best team in the East, imo.

Nobody eats crow on this site more than me. ;).

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 07:50 PM)
how long will Thibs leave the starters in.. lol up 44

also worried Dunleavy could miss some time punching people in the face :P

Taj and Noah still in even though Kidd gave up and put his bench in. If someone rolls an ankle and misses a game or is not 100% Thibs needs to be fired on the spot. What a moron.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 11:32 PM)
Looking forward to it! Hopefully we can at least take one. If we take the first, that would be ideal.

Cavs will be off for a week. I think game 1 is our best chance to take home field advantage away from Cleveland.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 11:31 PM)
Clippers take it to game 7. Neither of these teams deserve to lose in the first round.

I'm glad Game 7 is this weekend at a time where I can actually watch a game from the series.

That is what I am talking about boys!!! Heck of a game...now we can start talking about the Cavs!!! Going to be a tough series and we are going to have to play good, crisp basketball. I hope we look back later this summer and think about how the physical play and strong defense of the Bucks helped make us a better team and better prepared to reach our ultimate goal this season (the Title)!!!

Now lets get those Cavs!!! Game 1 is going to be big, in fact, I think game 1 is bigger for Bulls than it is Cavs.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 1, 2015 -> 10:26 AM)
That is what I am talking about boys!!! Heck of a game...now we can start talking about the Cavs!!! Going to be a tough series and we are going to have to play good, crisp basketball. I hope we look back later this summer and think about how the physical play and strong defense of the Bucks helped make us a better team and better prepared to reach our ultimate goal this season (the Title)!!!

Now lets get those Cavs!!! Game 1 is going to be big, in fact, I think game 1 is bigger for Bulls than it is Cavs.

Its going to be a fun series. It wont be like the Heat/ Bulls match ups of yesteryears where they go down in 5. The Bulls might not win the series but it is going to go to 7 games I would bet.

The Cavs are going to be fairly thin at the 2 spot and 4 spot for the first two games. They're going to have to play either LeBron or Marion at the 4 when Thompson's not playing.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 1, 2015 -> 10:47 AM)
The Cavs are going to be fairly thin at the 2 spot and 4 spot for the first two games. They're going to have to play either LeBron or Marion at the 4 when Thompson's not playing.

Jimmy and DRose have to be on. Taj has to be better. One problem other than Irving and LeBron, Mosgov is a really bad match up for Pau. I'm hoping the layoff actually hurts the Cavs.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 1, 2015 -> 10:53 AM)
Jimmy and DRose have to be on. Taj has to be better. One problem other than Irving and LeBron, Mosgov is a really bad match up for Pau. I'm hoping the layoff actually hurts the Cavs.

I can already see Tristan Thompson grabbing 10 offensive rebounds...