2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Jake @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:26 PM)
While it's pretty presumptuous to think this way, I've been dreading the potential Bulls-Wiz matchup in the ECF more than Bulls-Hawks

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ May 3, 2015 -> 04:50 PM)
Is it too early to crown Golden State?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 3, 2015 -> 04:55 PM)
Nope. They look more unstoppable than the Spurs did last year.

There are a lot of really good teams out there and GS is head and shoulders above them all. I don't see them losing.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 3, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)
There are a lot of really good teams out there and GS is head and shoulders above them all. I don't see them losing.

Conley hurt. Paul hurt. Love hurt. You never know what Rose you're gonna get. I had three teams that could take down GS: Thunder, Spurs and Cavs. We know what happened to the Thunder. Spurs are out. Cavs won't have Love. Something crazy would have to happen for GS not to win this thing.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 3, 2015 -> 06:47 PM)
Stephen Curry is gonna be named the MVP.

Sounds right. Highest WS/48 in the NBA this year. He didn't play a ton of minutes because he sat out a lot of 4th quarters.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 3, 2015 -> 09:35 PM)
Conley hurt. Paul hurt. Love hurt. You never know what Rose you're gonna get. I had three teams that could take down GS: Thunder, Spurs and Cavs. We know what happened to the Thunder. Spurs are out. Cavs won't have Love. Something crazy would have to happen for GS not to win this thing.

Tony Parker was also clearly not healthy in the Spurs/Clips series which is the main reason the Spurs aren't still playing. Just a ton of key injuries around the league this year impacting the playoffs.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 3, 2015 -> 12:26 PM)
While it's pretty presumptuous to think this way, I've been dreading the potential Bulls-Wiz matchup in the ECF more than Bulls-Hawks

Jake....you will be banned for further discussing a series that is not in the "NOW". Lets get back to focusing on game 1 vs. the Cavs. Sheehs...you all are a bunch of jinxes and yes, I am extremely superstitious when it comes to sports. If I thought banning everyone and closing Soxtalk would bring a world series to the Southside, I'd do it.

But alas, we know that isn't the case, cause the Rally Crede itself brought the World Series to the South Side!!! And now the Rally Gage will do his thing for the Bulls!!!

Come on Boys...lets come out and let Cleveland know that we brought our A game and than some!!! I expect a physical series and I think one of the keys will be limiting the Cav's 3 pointers as well as controlling the glass (Thompson killed us with offensive boards during early season matchups).

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 3, 2015 -> 07:32 PM)

I'm not ready to crown the Warriors, but I did think the Spurs were the team most likely to beat them. I think Memphis sends it to at least game 6.