2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Boogua @ May 4, 2015 -> 07:44 PM)
Noah is pretty useless on offense.

He has really lost it. I don't understand, either. He can't even make a decent pass anymore.

Disregarding the (usually bad) results, Rose's three point shot is so inconsistent. The arc has a semblance of consistency, I guess, in that it is usually incredibly flat. The most glaring thing is that he frequently releases at different points of his jump. He also tends to have his feet and weight going in different directions.

Gotta weather the storm when Kyrie is going that well. Need to get Rose out of foul trouble, though. Also have to make sure to take advantage of his piss-poor defense, which we have been doing a bit.

It stinks that we get Derrick healthy for a playoff run but Taj and Noah have been run into the ground. All year they both have looked like they just don't have the athleticism they used to.

QUOTE (bmags @ May 4, 2015 -> 07:07 PM)
Niko may need to only be in when Thompson is not.

I was seriously wondering why Thibs even tried that. It's stupid. Thompson is so good at rebounding. Niko is a stick. If they play Thompson and Mozgov, you have to play 2 of Taj, Gasol, and Noah.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 4, 2015 -> 07:08 PM)
I was seriously wondering why Thibs even tried that. It's stupid. Thompson is so good at rebounding. Niko is a stick. If they play Thompson and Mozgov, you have to play 2 of Taj, Gasol, and Noah.

I thought maybe if Niko is out at 3 would take him out, but TT is allowed to run in and foul the crap out of our bugs trying to rebound.