2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (bmags @ May 4, 2015 -> 08:31 PM)
Most proud of rebounding. TT got a couple, but overall great boxouts.

Taj played a real good game.

Niko's not gonna be real useful this series unless Thompson sits. It's up to Taj to step it up off the bench.

Gotta love Aaron Brooks for keeping the Bulls in it in his 10 minutes.

His f*** you 3s are awesome.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 4, 2015 -> 08:29 PM)
Get greedy. They can end this thing before they get back to Chicago. Mike Miller? lol. Iman Shumpert? lol.

Let's not get too crazy. Shumpert just played a really good game tonight. If Lebron could make a jumpshot the Cavs would have had a really good shot at winning the game.

QUOTE (Boogua @ May 4, 2015 -> 08:41 PM)
Let's not get too crazy. Shumpert just played a really good game tonight. If Lebron could make a jumpshot the Cavs would have had a really good shot at winning the game.

And he won't score 22 in a game again for the rest of the series. Shumpert as a starting 2 is a joke.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ May 4, 2015 -> 11:09 PM)
I just have to say poor Niko, he's good enough to get more than 2 minutes even in a playoff game on any other team.

I just don't want him in when TT is in. I think when TT is out they definitely should bring in Miro.

QUOTE (Boogua @ May 4, 2015 -> 09:41 PM)

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 5, 2015 -> 09:19 AM)
Jimmy Butler defended LeBron in 73-of-75 possessions last nite. James shot 7-of-18 when he was primary defender w/5 TOs via @ESPNStatsInfo

I was hoping to make that point. "If Lebron could make a jumpshot", the bulls have a guy who says something about that.