2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ May 10, 2015 -> 05:08 PM)
Isn't clock supposed to only stop after ball hits the ground?

Didn't see the very end. Did LeBron get extra seconds? And damn if Derrick didn't try his all.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 10, 2015 -> 05:08 PM)
Isn't clock supposed to only stop after ball hits the ground?

the ball hit out of bounds with 1.5 left, it was the right call. If Niko doesn't touch the ball to hit it out of bounds they wouldn't of had a chance

Game was a failure at every level from Bulls, who just cannot seem to find role players who can consistently hit open threes to create any spacing. Two 15 plus point runs, bad a a player level and coaching level. barely notching 80 points against awful defense, bad at a player level and a coaching level. This year is best shot they had at beating James, but they'll always find an excuse to forget how to shoot in playoffs.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 10, 2015 -> 04:08 PM)
The bright side is I think Cavs look very vulnerable and a decent game from the Bulls will beat them regardless of venue

lolwut... this series is over.. they aren't winning in Cleveland. you don't gift games to Lebron. they had plenty of chances.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 10, 2015 -> 10:10 PM)
the ball hit out of bounds with 1.5 left, it was the right call. If Niko doesn't touch the ball to hit it out of bounds they wouldn't of had a chance

But did it actually hit the line? Looked in to me.

With the way things have shaken out, I think it is very fair to put Thibs's job on the line for this series, personal squabbles or not. If we win, he gets a good shot to keep the job and if we lose it's hard to justify how he couldn't get this team past a hobbled Cavs

QUOTE (Jake @ May 10, 2015 -> 10:12 PM)
With the way things have shaken out, I think it is very fair to put Thibs's job on the line for this series, personal squabbles or not. If we win, he gets a good shot to keep the job and if we lose it's hard to justify how he couldn't get this team past a hobbled Cavs

Honestly, no reason to even consider if he'll stay around. I'm pretty sure they could win every game by 100 and he'd still be gone.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 10, 2015 -> 05:09 PM)
Didn't see the very end. Did LeBron get extra seconds? And damn if Derrick didn't try his all.

Clock went from 0.8 to 1.5. It went from a tip-in to a dribble and a shot. That's a big difference.

the spacing in the second quarter drought was the most embarrassing offense effort I've ever seen. Players just clumping next to each other. they are just an inconsistent team that always plays their worst when they have the easiest path to victory.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 10, 2015 -> 05:14 PM)
Clock went from 0.8 to 1.5. It went from a tip-in to a dribble and a shot. That's a big difference.

More importantly it gave the cavs time to set a play. Lebron was busy complaining to the refs before that, and no way do they get time to organize an inbounds without the replay

QUOTE (Jake @ May 10, 2015 -> 04:08 PM)
The bright side is I think Cavs look very vulnerable and a decent game from the Bulls will beat them regardless of venue
This

Bulls played like absolute trash and basically gave this game away. LeBron can also play better but KI is on one foot and KLove isn't a factor. If the Bulls can't beat these Cavs, we'll need to make major changes.

JR Smith and Mozgov were the reason the Cavs lead in the fourth quarter. Smith was unreal for a 3 minute stretch.

Nobody besides Rose and Butler even showed up for the Bulls today. We need Pau back.