2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:09 PM)
Mentioned it yesterday, but Bernstein made it sound like Bulls front office is pissed that Thibs didn't try to develop McDermott this year to give them more outside shooting.

The one thing I have trouble questioning is Thibs's use (or lack thereof) of rookies. How many different guys has that worked well with? Butler? Snell?

Heck, he got forced into playing Mirotic in this series...and Mirotic has been really ineffective.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2015 -> 06:10 PM)
They just weren't that good this year. Struggled at home a lot more than you would ever think.

Well this is basically just another iteration of the same nonsense we've been seeing for 4 years.

But come on, this bs where they give the ball to Noah every possession and allow the Cavs to double Rose or Butler is f***ing retarded.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2015 -> 08:09 PM)
Mentioned it yesterday, but Bernstein made it sound like Bulls front office is pissed that Thibs didn't try to develop McDermott this year to give them more outside shooting.

I'm not surprised since they traded up for the guy to give them more floor spacing. If they would have released Kirk he might have gotten some time.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 15, 2015 -> 01:11 AM)
Well this is basically just another iteration of the same nonsense we've been seeing for 4 years.

But come on, this bs where they give the ball to Noah every possession and allow the Cavs to double Rose or Butler is f***ing retarded.

There's no creativity in their plays. Cavs players have told Wilbon they know a majority of the plays as they're taking place.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 14, 2015 -> 08:12 PM)
I really never thought I'd want Thibs gone, but it's come to that.

I'm looking forward to a new coach at this point. There is no reason at all that Kirk Hinrich should have 12 minutes in one half let alone one damn game. I feel like Thibs is doing this s*** on purpose now

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:22 PM)
To Phoenix after Hoiberg goes to Bulls? :)

I do wonder if his health issues could prevent him from actually taking that job. But yeah it's probably already his, because hey, that's how the Bulls do things.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 14, 2015 -> 08:24 PM)
Cleveland doesn't play good enough defense for the Bulls to go that cold. They just f***ing stand around.

That is what Kirk does 80% of the time on offense. And we keep giving the ball to Noah while they deny Rose and Butler and we can't do s***. At least Snell moves and shoots better then Kirk but he doesn't get put in until there is less than 2 min left in the half. Brilliant