2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2015 -> 07:22 PM)
42 points in final 36 minutes of the game.

The final 3 quarters, considering the Bulls are at home fighting for their playoff lives, were just PATHETIC.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Knuckles @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:17 PM)
By who?

LeBron?

Kidd outcoached him I think but our talent was just too much for the Bucks and Blatt/LeBron has outcoached him this series. Most coaches are willing to do different things when they aren't scoring or the game isn't going well. Thibs does not

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 14, 2015 -> 08:27 PM)
It's official: the Bulls are the 90's Jazz, Pacers and Knicks. They will NEVER, EVER beat LeBron James when it matters. LeBron is eight wins away from bumping MJ from his GOAT throne.

You forgot the Craig Ehlo-led Cavaliers, lol.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:29 PM)
LOL. I wouldn't be quite so rude about it, but yeah. Bye Thibs and hopefully at least 1/2 of the team.

Keep Butler/Niko. Trade the rest for as many draft picks as possible. The Bulls are still behind the f***ing times. It's pathetic.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:27 PM)
It's official: the Bulls are the 90's Jazz, Pacers and Knicks. They will NEVER, EVER beat LeBron James when it matters. LeBron is eight wins away from bumping MJ from his GOAT throne.

Comparing these Bulls teams to those teams is an insult to those teams. The only team that was comparable to those teams was the 2011 Bulls team. The Knicks made the finals after Jordan retired (both times). I don't think any Bulls team would make the finals outside of that 2011 team. This year's team would have had an outside shot with how insanely bad the east is, but even then I doubt it.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:22 PM)
I think both ATL and WAS would have a great shot at beating CLE

I don't. GS will get them though.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:27 PM)

I defend you all the time here but God this is dumb. Won't matter as they won't beat the Warriors anyways.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 14, 2015 -> 07:31 PM)
Keep Butler/Niko. Trade the rest for as many draft picks as possible. The Bulls are still behind the f***ing times. It's pathetic.

Yeah that's about it. I'd keep McDermott too. We're not even really sure what he can do yet. Maybe Snell. But you gotta give up something to get something. Blow it the f*** up.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)
I don't. GS will get them though.

I defend you all the time here but God this is dumb. Won't matter as they won't beat the Warriors anyways.

If Cleveland's roleplayers continue to perform as they have, they can beat anybody.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:36 PM)
Just like how he said 3 weeks ago Spurs were greatest dynasty of all time. His hyperboles are getting lazier and lazier, he isn't even trying anymore.

lol. don't get mad at me. And I said IF they won it this year they would be. Not that they were. Try again.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 14, 2015 -> 07:35 PM)
If Cleveland's roleplayers continue to perform as they have, they can beat anybody.

Other team's role players only do this sort of sh*t against the Bulls though. ;)

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)
Just goes to show you AGAIN that having the best player wins the series. Bench and depth can't be your only strength in the playoffs.

This ended up not being the case considering how poorly Mirotic and Brooks played. If the bench and depth actually showed up this series it wouldn't have mattered that Lebron was the best player in the series.

Lebron has been the best player in a few series and has lost. Same with Jordan and other all time greats.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:38 PM)
J4L, 3 rings isn't gonna bump Jordan from his throne.

If LeBron takes a lottery team the year before with no Love to a title then, yes, i think it would. When LeBron leaves your team, you go from contenders to lottery. When LeBron joins your team, you go from lottery to contenders.

Well, at least we didn't lose to LeBron as much we lost to the Cavs role players. :lol: The Bulls on paper were the deeper team but goddam they destroyed the Bulls, outplayed and outhustled them. LeBron had an off series, shot miserably and turned it over a ton, KI was for the most part a cripple, no KLove a JR Smith out two games and still they got humiliated. Way to show up for Thibs. They have to fire Thibs, Bulls have zero excuses for not beating Cleveland. He can take Hinrich with him wherever he ends up.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 14, 2015 -> 09:42 PM)
Well, at least we didn't lose to LeBron as much we lost to the Cavs role players. :lol: The Bulls on paper were the deeper team but goddam they destroyed the Bulls, outplayed and outhustled them. LeBron had an off series, shot miserably and turned it over a ton, KI was for the most part a cripple, no KLove a JR Smith out two games and still they got humiliated. Way to show up for Thibs. They have to fire Thibs, Bulls have zero excuses for not beating Cleveland. He can take Hinrich with him wherever he ends up.

No, they lost to LeBron.