2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 12, 2015 -> 11:00 PM)
No chance now. They had to win game 4. Now they're forced to winning another game in GS.

The Cavs will win Game Five. LeBron is better than a lot of people think. Cleveland finally wins a championship this year its first in any major sport since 1964.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 11:23 PM)
The Cavs will win Game Five. LeBron is better than a lot of people think. Cleveland finally wins a championship this year its first in any major sport since 1964.

Well he's the best basketball player on the planet. I think most people pretty much know that.

Yeah, he's gone under the radar until now. I will say the extra day off could be huge for them.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 09:23 PM)

I f***ing hate Lebron. There's no denying what a great player he is. The guy is just a real.........dick.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 01:19 AM)
I f***ing hate Lebron. There's no denying what a great player he is. The guy is just a real.........dick.

Why is he a dick? All the charity work and stuff he does? The lack of DUI's and off court incidents?

I hate him cuz he knocks the Bulls out, not because of what kind of person he is.

I think he might get a max deal. Hard to tell. Not a lot of people think he's that great.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 02:14 PM)
Why is he a dick? All the charity work and stuff he does? The lack of DUI's and off court incidents?

I hate him cuz he knocks the Bulls out, not because of what kind of person he is.

He's kind of a dick on the court and in pressers. I definitely sports hate him, but I respect him off the court. Just on the court with the flopping, the whining, the dancing vs. the Bulls years ago, "not 1, not 2, not 3", mocking Dirk's illness, attacking the media, Rome wasn't built in one day, etc.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 02:33 PM)
I think he might get a max deal. Hard to tell. Not a lot of people think he's that great.

He's kind of a dick on the court and in pressers. I definitely sports hate him, but I respect him off the court. Just on the court with the flopping, the whining, the dancing vs. the Bulls years ago, "not 1, not 2, not 3", mocking Dirk's illness, attacking the media, Rome wasn't built in one day, etc.

He plays a very unlikable best player on the planet style of basketball. Probably the worst ever.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 08:22 PM)
For years we defended Rose and his lack of assist because of a s***ty supporting cast. Well look at how Lebron is passing the ball with what would be the worst supporting cast in NBA Finals history.

2001 Sixers?

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 09:34 PM)
It's close but I'd take the '01 Sixers. Mutombo was pretty beastly in that series and was the DPOY and Eric Snow was a better PG than Delly.

Didn't Aaron Mckie win 6th man of the year as well? Anyway, Cleveland went as far as they could go. No one man in nba history could beat this Warriors team with this supporting cast.

Steph Curry just chucked up a 35 foot three with nobody guarding him and 9 seconds on the shot clock and drained it to put GS up by 11 in 90 seconds left. There's your signature game.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 09:48 PM)
Steph Curry just chucked up a 35 foot three with nobody guarding him and 9 seconds on the shot clock and drained it to put GS up by 11 in 90 seconds left. There's your signature game.

That's that confidence. Dellevadova really threw him off for a game and a half. He's got the swagger back now.