2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 10:49 AM)
Haha...see my next post (which I was writing when you made this post). I wonder if that is exactly what they are doing with Pau (kind of an alternative). Or at least start putting some reports out there that you have came up with options to get the Knicks worried.

I thought Anthony wanted Taj around though?

Also, is there a provision in the CBA that would stop the Bulls from making a deal with Carmelo promising to sign him to a "max" deal this year, and then immediately extend him next year so that he could still get his 5 year, 129 million, just in two deals, not one?

LaLa got Rose's girl a gift yesterday. Also some reports from an "insider" on real GM indicating the Bulls met with Melo in LA again on the 8th, with Rose specifically being involved in the pitch. No earthly idea if true or not.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 11:51 AM)
There is zero percent chance that Rose rumor is true.

the part about Lala getting his girl a gift? I think your percentages are swayed by your lack of faith in the FO

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 11:47 AM)
LaLa got Rose's girl a gift yesterday. Also some reports from an "insider" on real GM indicating the Bulls met with Melo in LA again on the 8th, with Rose specifically being involved in the pitch. No earthly idea if true or not.

No idea of Rose was there but yeah it was no coincidence Bulls were in LA at the same time Melo was.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 04:53 PM)
the part about Lala getting his girl a gift? I think your percentages are swayed by your lack of faith in the FO

No, Rose in LA on the 8th.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 04:57 PM)
Wasn't Rose at the Berto all week?

That's what I mean. He's practicing at Berto with the rooks right now. No way he pops out to LA for a pitch without reggie spouting his mouth.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 11:57 AM)
No, Rose in LA on the 8th.

Meh, he wasnt gonna be a part of the first pitch either, and he ended up being there. He works out in LA, maybe he did another drop in

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 10:01 AM)
Yes. He fell in love with a stripper with more tats than Li'l Wayne. I supposed she still could have bought his daughter a gift, but it seems made up.

The gift isn't speculation. Rose's baby mama posted it on her instagram feed and thanked lala. Not sure where the "daughter" came into the equation though. It was a gift from LaLa to Rose's baby mama.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 12:01 PM)
Yes. He fell in love with a stripper with more tats than Li'l Wayne. I supposed she still could have bought his daughter a gift, but it seems made up.

I thought D Rose had a son

Anyways here is the pic

image.jpg