White Sox at Twinkies

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 03:28 AM)
what do you think itll take to get him?

With Hedges lurking, hopefully nothing too crazy. Hopefully they value someone like Micah Johnson, and then you package him with someone like Beck.

My biggest fear with Grandal is you wonder how much his success in 2012 was due to PEDS

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 09:33 PM)
With Hedges lurking, hopefully nothing too crazy. Hopefully they value someone like Micah Johnson, and then you package him with someone like Beck.

I don't think I would do that.. Anybody but Johnson/Anderson/Hawkins IMO. Grandal hasn't shown anything yet

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 09:33 PM)

My biggest fear with Grandal is you wonder how much his success in 2012 was due to PEDS

yea im not sure either if id want to trade johnson for him either

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 02:38 AM)
Lose again to garbage pitchers in Minn, this could be another lost weekend again.

Gonna be a long road trip if the offense struggles like this. I keep thinking of ways Ventura could switch up the lineup, but it seems hard to come up with different combinations. The biggest switch they could do is stop having Flowers bat between ADA and Eaton. Nothing like having the easiest out in baseball at the moment hitting between maybe your two toughest outs at the moment.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 09:40 PM)
Gonna be a long road trip if the offense struggles like this. I keep thinking of ways Ventura could switch up the lineup, but it seems hard to come up with different combinations.

Sox will be 10 under they play dead like this rest of trip.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 09:40 PM)
Gonna be a long road trip if the offense struggles like this. I keep thinking of ways Ventura could switch up the lineup, but it seems hard to come up with different combinations.

Eaton

Gillaspie

Abreu

Dunn

Ramirez

Viciedo

Beckham

De Aza

Flowers

I know it poses a lefty/lefty problem but whatever

Well unless we pull off what the nats just did to Atlanta this has been a disaster, really needed to take 3 here. We got some real good teams coming up. It's sad that we have some really nice pieces but just no leverage to get a little help where we know we need it. The bad players on this team are obvious but I need to realize we just won't be able to fix it this year when deep down u know we have a slight chance. At least they are more watchable this year even with days like the last 2.