Here comes UK

Bmr31

Damn, BMR...I thought you were talking about England in some garbage basketball stuff.

hmmm, you got some "action" on the game? I do, but on the Redbirds +6.5

nah no action, Just learning the game. Your bet looks safe.

ah f*** i forgot all about this game. i watched it last year it was stellar. Lorenzen vs. Ragone.

come on wildcats f*** those cardinals up good. :headbang

:nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono

We don't want that...we want them to win by about 6 if at all.

Don't want the Pilsbury Throw Boy to get too confident before SEC play.

ah f*** i forgot all about this game. i watched it last year it was stellar. Lorenzen vs. Ragone.

Well, this game seems like a repeat. :headbang

Did you catch last night's Colorado-CSU game? When Van Pelt strutted into the end zone to tie it with like 1:40 left I was pumped. Then Colorado came right back and drove down the field UGH they scored with like 30 secs to go. Though Colorado's got a winner there with their QB Joel Klatt. That drive reminded me of Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.

Did you catch last night's Colorado-CSU game? When Van Pelt strutted into the end zone to tie it with like 1:40 left I was pumped. Then Colorado came right back and drove down the field UGH they scored with like 30 secs to go. Though Colorado's got a winner there with their QB Joel Klatt. That drive reminded me of Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.

NAh i missed that game, but i saw some highlights once i got home.

As perhaps the only 'Buffs fan on the boards!!!!!!!! :headbang :headbang I watched the Auburn USC game with the hugest Auburn fan I know, I felt really depressed for him.