6/23 Games

flavum

Jordan Danks is quietly been hitting the ball and bringing his average up.. Sanchez keeps hitting as well.. I can't wait to see Micah up in the big leagues.. In about a month we might need to trade Beckham and Ramirez and bring up Johnson and Sanchez.. But for some reason I highly doubt we ever trade Ramirez.. I wonder how Abreu would take it if Viciedo and Ramirez were dealt

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 10:03 PM)
Jordan Danks is quietly been hitting the ball and bringing his average up.. Sanchez keeps hitting as well.. I can't wait to see Micah up in the big leagues.. In about a month we might need to trade Beckham and Ramirez and bring up Johnson and Sanchez.. But for some reason I highly doubt we ever trade Ramirez.. I wonder how Abreu would take it if Viciedo and Ramirez were dealt

Suicide.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 10:03 PM)

He'd get over it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 09:08 PM)
I think Spencer Adams gave up more hits in the first inning tonight than he did his entire high school season :)

He gave up hits to the first four batters he faced, sounds like nerves. That's also a massive jump.

17 year old Ramon Beltre down in DSL is looking impressive so far with his speed and also excellent K/BB ratio for a 17 year old.

Johan Cruz, 18 years old, who was one of the kids we signed for $400K a couple years back was on a pretty impressive run to get his OPS around .900, but has not played in the last few games. Hopefully he ends the year in one of the US teams.