Worst nickname in Soxtalk history?

witesoxfan

Worst nickname?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which nickname is worst?

• Blowasavio
    • HoT FiRe
    • wite

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 10:24 AM)
I think we should stick with the nickname Abreu likes, Pito. I dont hate el cañón, but i dont love it either. I think Hawk is forcefeeding it too much

Meh, that's his thing. Cubans are weapons apparently. I'm just waiting for Nieto to be called el granada (grenade) or something like that. "Nieto throws a grenade down to 2nd to catch the runner stealing...That's why he's El Granda"

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 04:33 PM)
Meh, that's his thing. Cubans are weapons apparently. I'm just waiting for Nieto to be called el granada (grenade) or something like that. "Nieto throws a grenade down to 2nd to catch the runner stealing...That's why he's El Granda"

that is funny ....... :lol:

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 10:34 AM)
I laughed out loud when I read Blowasavio last night. I like that one.

There have been some bad ones, but I'm drawing a blank. I agree, though, that we've got to come up with a better one for Abreu.

Hawk called at least one of his bombs "Biiiiiiiig BERTHA!!!!" and I thought that was going to stick. Unfortunately it appears it did not. There's a highlight video of that one somewhere & Stoney tries to hold back his laughter.

Also I wasn't sure if it was canyon or canon Hawk was referring to, i.e. ball is shot out of a canon or he can hit it out of a canyon.

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 11:37 AM)
Hawk called at least one of his bombs "Biiiiiiiig BERTHA!!!!" and I thought that was going to stick. Unfortunately it appears it did not. There's a highlight video of that one somewhere & Stoney tries to hold back his laughter.

Also I wasn't sure if it was canyon or canon Hawk was referring to, i.e. ball is shot out of a canon or he can hit it out of a canyon.

Hawk's nickname for him is "The Cannon". Spanish for "The Cannon" is "El Cañón". He usually says it both ways when he says it.

Blowasavio is hilarious. Seriously promoting HotfIRE to the group was the single funniest thing I've ever read on here...and then it went in his sig forever lol. So funny. Where is that dude lately?

And to hijack a bit: buckets of Semien is the king of names in my book. I haven't been around since the beginning so I'm curious if there were any other names that rival its greatness...from the days of soxtalk infancy.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 02:55 PM)
Blowasavio is hilarious. Seriously promoting HotfIRE to the group was the single funniest thing I've ever read on here...and then it went in his sig forever lol. So funny. Where is that dude lately?

And to hijack a bit: buckets of Semien is the king of names in my book. I haven't been around since the beginning so I'm curious if there were any other names that rival its greatness...from the days of soxtalk infancy.

Buckets of Semien is great but unfortunately he hasn't been here in a while I don't think :(

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 02:55 PM)

He posts here all the time. He changed his name to chiliman or w/e. you can see him quoted as "Joecoolman24" in the thread posted in OP. He needed to dissociate himself with the nickname butcher reputation :lol:

QUOTE (ron883 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 03:00 PM)
He posts here all the time. He changed his name to chiliman or w/e. you can see him quoted as "Joecoolman24" in the thread posted in OP. He needed to dissociate himself with the nickname butcher reputation :lol:

Wait, Chilihead is Joecoolman24? :o