Gamethread to continue the good feeling of a win

Kyyle23

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 09:31 PM)
A s***ty shift ruins what would have been an easy DP

The runner was going on the pitch...if he (Beckham) wasn't covering the bag, it would have been 1st and 3rd, no outs.

(I'm sure Hawk just gave Gordon a shout-out for the Gold Glove Award, even though he has no prayer of winning it).

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 10:32 PM)
The runner was going on the pitch...if he (Beckham) wasn't covering the bag, it would have been 1st and 3rd, no outs.

(I'm sure Hawk just gave Gordon a shout-out for the Gold Glove Award, even though he has no prayer of winning it).

If Alexei was playing more towards the bag he would have had it and been able to step on the bag in time possibly. I didn't realize he was stealing when I posted that though

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 10:32 PM)

I think he's saying Alexei could have had it on the bag? Don't know.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 09:34 PM)
If Alexei was playing more towards the bag he would have had it and been able to step on the bag in time possibly. I didn't realize he was stealing when I posted that though

I'm pretty sure it was a hit and run instead of a straight steal, but I'd have to watch the highlight.

Showalter would know, obviously.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 10:36 PM)
I'm pretty sure it was a hit and run instead of a straight steal, but I'd have to watch the highlight.

Showalter would know, obviously.

Possibly. I think the count was 3-2 though.

I was just saying, usually when you have a guy on first and looking for a DP both your 2B and SS will be playing closer to the bag and I felt like Alexei was playing more towards the hole. I could be completely wrong though. I posted my gut reaction before seeing the replay or anything