Winner Winner Buy Robin Dinner

greg775

My first game winner thread to prove I'm not just a hater. I thought it was against baseball's rules for the Sox to win in Toronto. 2 out of 3? Not bad.

Sale four hits in seven innings? 7-1 record? He probably is your all-star game starter, or should be.

Viciedo hits his eighth homer. That's not many, but when he does connect ... bam. He hits the ball hard and deep. If he'd get a clue at the plate, he might be something special. Today he deserves praise. Two hits, three RBI. He's hitting .247 which is ... OK? Nah, but I praise him today.

Dunn with two hits and two walks. Good job by the big lumberjack. I'm gonna miss him. Not really, but he has had some good games as a Sox player. I don't know the percentage of good games vs. total games. I'd imagine he's had good games in about 20 percent of his Sox outings. Just a guess.

And the closer, Putnam comes through after giving up a run. He didn't walk anybody so I love him. Give him the ball again, Robin. Might as well ride the Putnam train til he fails. Then it's Petricka time.

GO SOX!

Edited by greg775