Returns for DV

harfman77

Bowden has an article on what it would take to acquire various players.

He lists three teams that would have interest in Viciedo and what it would take for each team to acquire him.

Mariners - One of Ackley, Montero, Saunders, or minor leaguers Victor Sanchez or Tyler Pike

Reds - RHP Jackson Stephens and 3B Tanner Rahier

Royals - RHP Christian Binford

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/the-gms-office/

QUOTE (IowaSoxFan @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 10:20 AM)
Bowden has an article on what it would take to acquire various players.

He lists three teams that would have interest in Viciedo and what it would take for each team to acquire him.

Mariners - One of Ackley, Montero, Saunders, or minor leaguers Victor Sanchez or Tyler Pike

Reds - RHP Jackson Stephens and 3B Tanner Rahier

Royals - RHP Christian Binford

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/the-gms-office/

If the Sox could actually get Victor Sanchez for Viciedo I would love that move.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 10:25 AM)
If the Sox could actually get Victor Sanchez for Viciedo I would love that move.

Agree with that. A 19-year-old pitching admirably in AA as well as a righty who "could serve as a No. 4 starter as early as mid-2015" according to a preseason scouting report. Seems like that might be stretching Tank's value to the max.

QUOTE (shysocks @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 10:29 AM)
Agree with that. A 19-year-old pitching admirably in AA as well as a righty who "could serve as a No. 4 starter as early as mid-2015" according to a preseason scouting report. Seems like that might be stretching Tank's value to the max.

I can't imagine there is any way the Mariners make that deal but the Sox should do that in a heartbeat if it is possible.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 06:15 PM)
Binford would be a great get too

Viciedo would fit right in with KC. Undisciplined hitter who doesn't draw walks. And he'd be a total disaster in the vast outfield there.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 01:22 PM)
Viciedo would fit right in with KC. Undisciplined hitter who doesn't draw walks. And he'd be a total disaster in the vast outfield there.

Talk to your people in Kansas. Let's get this done. Can we still get Chris Getz back? I think he retired.