Koch "annoyed" by Twins

aboz56

Koch isn't worried about the Twins using his quotes for motivational purposes.

"I really don't care," he said. "They probably will. They have a good ballclub over there; there's no denying that. They've got good young players and guys who know how to win. But they're a frustrating team, especially to a pitcher, and they annoy me. I don't like them very much."

I love this guy already because the Twins ANNOY the hell out of me too.

Originally posted by DonkeyKongerko

man i cant wait to see koch throw against the twins.  he is one mean motivated motherf***er.  maybe let a couple balls slip on AJ pierzynski.

Maybe he'll throw torriiiii hunters hat straight!

Originally posted by abozichiu

Koch isn't worried about the Twins using his quotes for motivational purposes.

"I really don't care," he said. "They probably will. They have a good ballclub over there; there's no denying that. They've got good young players and guys who know how to win. But they're a frustrating team, especially to a pitcher, and they annoy me. I don't like them very much."

I love this guy already because the Twins ANNOY the hell out of me too.

Aaaaawwwww YEAH! It's on :metal

Originally posted by doubleM23

Just curious... Where does Koch get the right to talk after melting down in the top of the 9th in Game 5 of the ALDS and giving the Twins the runs they needed to win?

Why cant' anyone on this team learn the phrase, "No comment."

??? :huh

No Comment!

I don't think what he said was trash talk.

all he said was the Twins are a good team, but he doesn't like them. what is wrong with that? if the Twins take offense to that, they are some big babies or just a bunch of hard asses, like a guy who want to fight just cause you looked at him the wrong way.

he didn't say anything wrong.

I think he's trying to motivate his team-mates and showing them that he's their to beat the Twins.

The Twins are a pest of a team. On paper you don't think highly of them, but they play with heart and just scrap out enough runs to beat ya. Oh ya, they never quit either.

Hopefully the Sox can get that never quit attitude of 2000 back in them.

Guest hotsoxchick1

im all for trash talk, as long as hes trying to motivate and not cause more trouble to an already troubled clubhouse.......i dont think he should have come out just yet and started talking smack before he even hit the mound here.....gonna be hard for him to save face if he falls on it...........i think he should have waited till the season was at least underway and he tossed against the twinkies a few times........

Originally posted by doubleM23

Just curious... Where does Koch get the right to talk after melting down in the top of the 9th in Game 5 of the ALDS and giving the Twins the runs they needed to win?

Why cant' anyone on this team learn the phrase, "No comment."

??? :huh

Yea really guys, dont get overhyped about him cuz you may be disappointed when he doesnt live up to such expectations. He is human.

Guest hotsoxchick1

omg i swear there were many times at the jake i wanted to trot up there and push him off the ud......he is about the most annoying f***er on earth.. him and that guy who started that whistle thing there too....drives ya nuts while trying to watch a game..................

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

omg i swear there were many times at the jake i wanted to trot up there and push him off the ud......he is about the most annoying f***er on earth.. him and that guy who started that whistle thing there too....drives ya nuts while trying to watch a game..................

Do you think fans of other MLB teams discuss on their messageboards the 3 cussing, alcohol-powered Sox fans that seem to make their way to the seats right behind homeplate in a drunken stupor to talk to their friend the "GUG" and HSC if they're in attendance? :D