What I did on my my week off

GASHWOUND

I took all last week of using my vacation day and I had the greatest time EVER..Really exciting stuff if i say so myself...starting last Monday.

Sun/Monday- went to bed at like 5 in the morning, slept all day, woke up at around 2..put on the TV and watched it all evening and night...only getting up to piss and eat..

Mon/Tuesday-Went to bed early this time, at around 2:30 in the morning..woke up at around noon, which is kinda early for me...Watched TV, played some baseball on the PS2...all good times...nothing really after that..just hung around

Tues/Wed- Wed, i had a pulsing migraine, so i went to bed at around 11 pm and woke up at around 6 the next morning..which sucked..but went for a walk to get the paper and came back and flopped myself on the lazyboy..You won't believe what i did the rest of the day THAT day..You guessed it..More of the idiot box for this genius.. :headbang

Wed/Thurs-Same ole, same ole

Thurs/Fri...actually went to the stores for some shopping..hung out at my cousins house/noting big...

Fri/Sat was the big day...What did I do???? Nothing really, just laid on the bed all day AGAIN!

It was great being the laziest person in the world for a week :headbang :headbang

During that week i watched I Love the 70's marathon on VH1, which is always good..

caught up on that F/X show Nip/Tuck which is REALLY good..didn't watch it the first time around cause it didn't sound to good, but the show is awesome.

I needed that week off of doing absolutely NOTHING..I was really fatigued, feeling sick(but alot of that was caused by some medication i was taking) also i have borderline High blood pressure...Great! :rolleyes: Thanks mom!

There's alot of stress in life, ain't there...

Well, back to work tomorrow....But being super lazy for a week ROCKED, although i couldn't do it for more than a week..

Nip Tuck rules.  How did you like that fluff girl scene? 

Damn is all I can say.

Ooops

Where she's sucking on the lolly-pop? :headbang

although the disease we find out she had kinda killed it for me...That's why I'd be scared doing anything with skanky girls like that...Gotta make sure you put on 3 condoms and wrap the girls in saran warp..

Hey Gash are you feeling better, health wise? I hope so. :cheers

Yeah..the combination of stress, over-exertion and fatigue from the stress and work, medication I was taking that was giving me some of the side-effects medicines always give you(but they were more severe on me) and high-blood-pressure all caught up to me...So i was ordered to take some time off from work..which i gladly did..

Switched medications, hope they work better than the last kind...

But everything is cool..thanks for asking :) :cheers

Nip Tuck rules.  How did you like that fluff girl scene? 

Damn is all I can say.

Ooops

Where she's sucking on the lolly-pop? :headbang

although the disease we find out she had kinda killed it for me...That's why I'd be scared doing anything with skanky girls like that...Gotta make sure you put on 3 condoms and wrap the girls in saran warp..

Ya that one. Your right it wasn't as good after the disease line right near the end. But that one scene was good. :o

Damn she was hottt.

Mathew, "canadian" isn't spelled right in your sig, is it?

Wow I never noticed that even once before. I think Murcie made it, maybe it was part of the joke? Gee I really am slow.

Like that Simpsons episode when Homer figures out hours later that they called him slow. Only x1000. :lol: :canada