8/5 Games

GGajewski18

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Aug 5, 2014 -> 09:50 AM)
Wendelken should be an interesting start to track coming off his last performance

I'll be listening to the radio broadcast. Lots of talent in that WS staff currently, even w/o Frankie.

Would be sweet if he's able to back up his last awesome start.

WendelKen4ST.jpg

Edited by Stan Bahnsen

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Aug 5, 2014 -> 12:29 PM)
I'll be listening to the radio broadcast. Lots of talent in that WS staff currently, even w/o Frankie.

Would be sweet if he's able to back up his last awesome start.

You know, I thought it was Wendle-Ken every time I read it at as well, but apparently it's pronounced Wen-del-ken.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 5, 2014 -> 05:50 PM)
Nice!! He has been pretty good in the rehab start.. When do you guys think he will be back? Monday?

2-2 now, single in second AB. Followed by Jordan Danks homer.

Wilkins just doubled off the wall. Get him up north for Dunn soon, please.

Edited by Stan Bahnsen

Who keeps track of that stuff? There's something weird going on with Davidson. Maybe whatever it is will never change and he won't hit well again. But there's no way you can say that a guy who did what he did last year and the years before that can be reasonably expected to hit like he has this year. Something has changed - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, I don't know - but he hasn't been the guy we traded for.

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 6, 2014 -> 01:11 AM)
Who keeps track of that stuff? There's something weird going on with Davidson. Maybe whatever it is will never change and he won't hit well again. But there's no way you can say that a guy who did what he did last year and the years before that can be reasonably expected to hit like he has this year. Something has changed - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, I don't know - but he hasn't been the guy we traded for.

That's what I'm saying...you don't hear very often about guys bottoming out in the minors, and then being able to rebound and still have a good big league career.

Interesting to me that Davidson has walked 7 times in the past 6 games. It's not like he's done anything else well, but it seems less than coincidental that he'd have a collection of walks like that. He'd only had 6 walks in his past 20 games before that. I'm just looking for signs that he's working on something up there.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 5, 2014 -> 07:11 PM)
To be frank, given where we are at in the season, if he's healthy and able to play at AAA, then once we think his timing is back and he's capable, its time for him to play with the big league club.

without question

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 6, 2014 -> 02:14 AM)
That's what I'm saying...you don't hear very often about guys bottoming out in the minors, and then being able to rebound and still have a good big league career.

Didn't Crede have a bad year in triple a in year 2?