AN example of how great SoxTalk is

Be Good

A while ago before I was a good member when the server was down for ISW I posted (would never promote that site again) a thread sayin the only way to access to the message board was with some link I posted (I posted it in the PaleHose Forum).....BUT it was moved the the off-topic (rightfully so) BUT at ISW that thread would've be deleted becuase I guess their afriad of their competerors (spelled wrong).........THAT just shows the (whats the word im lookin for) INTEGERITY? of this board and of how well its run

DO you remember that heads?

BE GOOD

Sox Talk is mentioned plenty on WSI and not always in a negative way.

What was the point of this post?

haha then how do you explain this, from that other site:

"advertising competing sites for fans to talk Sox baseball is not allowed."

What does that have to do with Sox Talk being mentioned in a positive or negative way..?

I've mentioned it plenty positively and never been censored.

What does that have to do with Sox Talk being mentioned in a positive or negative way..?

for whatever reason, they are paranoid about any other sites being mentioned. they are far from diplomatic.

for whatever reason, they are paranoid about any other sites being mentioned. they are far from diplomatic.

OK, whatever spiff. I'm not going to argue about the "rules" at WSI. They are what they are so be it. My point is that I have specifically mentioned this site many times and never beed asked not to or had a post deleted.

Here, again, is another post about "s***ty" WSI... :rolleyes:

THE point of the post is that someone recently posted about another Sox site and it was labeled spam but here the mods probably woulda left it

YA thats what I meant.............

THE point of the post is that someone recently posted about another Sox site and it was labeled spam but here the mods probably woulda left it

Ohh.. OK. I though the point was about when you did it here.. not about someone else doing it.. somewhere else.

How would heads know about that?

And yes.. I'm being an ass. After the thread I just read ripping wsc a new rear end for posting BS... I'm a bit confused as to why one poster gets called out, and you get a pass. Now before you get all fiesty on me... I don't think anyone deserves that s*** I just read. It was sickening. And if, and this is a general statement to anyone it may apply to, you can't pass up an opportunity to s*** on someone on a message board.. then you're the one with the problem not the one posting 80 BS posts a day.

JMO.

And for the record BH, no offense. Just making my point.

OMFG youre kidding me?

Ohh.. OK. I though the point was about when you did it here.. not about someone else doing it.. somewhere else.

How would heads know about that?

And yes.. I'm being an ass. After the thread I just read ripping wsc a new rear end for posting BS... I'm a bit confused as to why one poster gets called out, and you get a pass. Now before you get all fiesty on me... I don't think anyone deserves that s*** I just read. It was sickening. And if, and this is a general statement to anyone it may apply to, you can't pass up an opportunity to s*** on someone on a message board.. then you're the one with the problem not the one posting 80 BS posts a day.

JMO.

DAYUM, you know you whine second only to cwsox. Congratulations. :rolleyes: :bang

OK, whatever spiff. I'm not going to argue about the "rules" at WSI. They are what they are so be it. My point is that I have specifically mentioned this site many times and never beed asked not to or had a post deleted.

Here, again, is another post about "s***ty" WSI... :rolleyes:

I got thrown out of WSI boards last year because I didn't "follow the rules". f*** em.

JMO.

Firstly, Steff I respect you as a knowledgable Sox fan but here a place where we differ.

1) Nobody said you had to read that thread with WSC.

2) BigHurt doesn't have a history of using violent and overt sexual language at other people for no reason but WSC does. I can link to many scenes of this if you would like.

3) Nobody said you had to read this thread.

No offense intended. Just saying is all.

:fthecubs

JMO.

Firstly, Steff I respect you as a knowledgable Sox fan but here a place where we differ.

2) BigHurt doesn't have a history of using violent and overt sexual language at other people for no reason but WSC does. I can link to many scenes of this if you would like.

And I'm pretty sure you know that I wouldn't take any.

Regardles of the content of the posts - which in all honesty I feel are completely irrelevant (although sometimes disturbing to put it mildly :ph34r: ) - I still just think if ya don't like what's posted.. pass it over or don't respond to it.

And yes, no one twisted my arm to read or comment on anything. My opinion apu. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. Just my opinion.

JMO.

Just tell her she's "doable " and looks 25. She'll forgive ya. :P