Question regarding yesterday's game

knightni

QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 08:15 AM)
Not umpire related.

Anyone listen to the radio broadcast yesterday?

Was DJ not in the booth with Farmer?

He sounded like he was doing the broadcast from his home while watching a monitor.

Farmer actually went off more than Harrelson, actually.

Said they should just fold up the game of baseball and...and ripped on the NYC review group, "they should be ashamed of themselves."

Apparently, he thought the reviewers in NY were working for the commissioner's office and not actual umpires that were rotating in and out of there when not on the road at the 30 stadiums.

As far as DJ goes, maybe he has a deal like Stone since he's from California that he can take time off when the team's on the road once in the first half and once in the second half of the season?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 08:49 AM)
As far as DJ goes, maybe he has a deal like Stone since he's from California that he can take time off when the team's on the road once in the first half and once in the second half of the season?

I had both of the SF games on (radio call) as background noise, but I think I remember them talking about going to (or from) the ballpark during Tuesday's game, and I think DJ said something about meeting up with Bochy before the game during Wednesday's call, so I assume he was there.