Need absolution?

LowerCaseRepublican

I've been told by an online church that I can.

Who would think an online church would be shady?  :lol:

Which one? Give us the link so we can check it out :D

The Universal Life Church.

www.ulc.org

They ordain anybody of any religion for free for life.

Note, this is purely s***s and giggles purposes on my part. It's fun saying that I'm a minister and having the ability to absolve people of sins as a conduit of an Invisible Cloud Being.

I told people in my classes and I got this total awe of respect.

Guest hotsoxchick1
On this Sept. 2, I became an ordained minister with an actual church albeit it is an online church.  I cannot marry people but I can do absolutions and other such things.

:usa  :usa  :usa

apu.. i wish you well in your ministry but dont count on me sittin in a dark booth talkin to you about every bad thing i did..lol..aint gonna happen... one of the reasons i left the catholic church years ago.....as if a priest who sins worse than i can absolve me of anything????? :lol: ill wait till the "main man" comes calling to talk to him about my wrong doings, and seek his foregivness, if you dont mind..........no offense....... ;)

apu.. i wish you well in your ministry but dont count on me sittin in a dark booth talkin to you about every bad thing i did..lol..aint gonna happen... one of the reasons i left the catholic church years ago.....as if a priest who sins worse than i can absolve me of anything????? :lol:  ill wait till the "main man" comes calling to talk to him about my wrong doings, and seek his foregivness, if you dont mind..........no offense....... ;)

I don't have to take confessions. I can just do an absolution without hearing word one from the people. It's a nice change from the Catholic Church, haha.

And I can't be a member of the Catholic Church...I don't rape little boys.