Chris Beck interview - Taking Questions

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 17, 2014 -> 09:17 AM)
I'm working on interviewing Chris Beck tomorrow (Monday), though I am still trying to work out a time. Assuming I can get it set up, what questions would you like to see asked of him? I've got some in mind, but looking for more ideas. Let's hear 'em!

How did Georgia Southern help prepare you for professional baseball?...while it's not a famous school compared to UGA or Ga Tech, it has produced Joey Hamilton/Todd Greene and has had a rich baseball tradition for many decades.

What do the White Sox coaches communicate to you about the lack of strikeouts...is there something specific you're working (like Rodon's change-up) on that is cutting your K numbers down from where you'd like them to be (7-10 K/IP)? What are 3 things you feel you need to improve upon to make it to the major leagues and stay there?

How have you found the proper balance between "bulking up" physically and what the White Sox strength & conditioning personnel have worked with you on....what, if anything, has changed about your off-season routine?

How have the Sox helped mold you into the pitcher you currently are?

Is there anything specific they've worked on with you?

QUOTE (oldsox @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 07:13 AM)
Does he have any insight that he could discuss about EJ and his pitching problems this year?

We will only be asking Chris Beck questions about Chris Beck.